PDA

View Full Version : GLCW Update

TBirdSCIL
09-21-03, 05:38 PM
All members,

I apologize for not posting anything sooner but I have spoken to some of you in IMs so it's not really a surprise to some of you. I have recently moved, having purchased a new house, and have spent the last week and a half moving my stuff in. I am pretty much almost done, but there are some other time-consuming things that need to be done. As for Riptide, Steve's portion has been done for a week and as far as Jeff, I haven't heard anything from him regarding his portion. When it comes, I will post Riptide after I edit it and then I will start work on Wired, depending on when Jeff gets done and how far I get with the stuff on my end. So bear with us during this "hiatus". Thank you.

GLCW Pres. Scott Malec

PhantomZ
09-21-03, 11:23 PM
We're with you Scott. Get stuff settled in real-life and we'll all come back here and play it up for the big event. Congrats on the new home.

DZ

CMerritt
09-22-03, 10:09 AM
Congrats on the new house!

SouthernBoy
09-22-03, 04:07 PM
Good luck Scott. I know how moving can be.

Jason

scwhat82
09-22-03, 07:17 PM
take the time you need dude, we ain't going anywhere. :)

JonMayhew71
10-07-03, 05:06 PM
Scott,congrats on the new house....

Moving is a pain in the a$$....done it before myself. Squeezed seven big rooms of furniture into avan that could onlyhold five. Fell once, battery died, and I nearly took out a telephone pole.

All in all, a nightmare.

Jon Mayhew is stayng here in GLCW along with my entire entourage....