PDA

View Full Version : From The Ice Cavernz

Greggulator
04-10-02, 03:11 PM
(CUT TO: A blue-screen shot of fertile, lush mountainside-- a storm brewing in the distance. A weird, static-y noise comes over the TV screen and phasing/teleporting in is POWERMASTER. A pink-with-yellow-trim lightning bolt adorned on his face, POWERMASTER is already running in place and shaking, allowing his color-coordinated tassles and fringe to shake violently.)

POWER: ARE YOU READY FOR A RIIIDE INTO THE DEPTHZ OF THE AGGRO-VERZE? (Snorts, then points at the camera.) I SAY NAY! For thoze that are pree-pahhhred and thoze that are ready have already learnt about the wayz of FOKRUCIIIITYYYYYY. Thoze that have choz-EN to RIIIIIDE THE LIGHTNING, thoze that have channeled the spirit-lordz above, thoze who control the volcanoes know about the wayz that I have taught... allowing me to become a man-god whose soul is as pure as I am aggro-intenze... allowing my soul-shell to become the rock-structure you see before you, fueled by my diet of high-octane carbz.

I HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT THE WAYZ OF THE ICE CAVERNZ... the wayz of the Olympous Mons... the wayz of Saturn's ninth moon... YET STILL, MANKIND REMAINS UN-JACKED... (POWERMASTER looks towards the earth)STILL, MANKIND REMAINZ UN-AGGRO-INTENZE. For only ONE MAN... thy mortal soul known as VANNI RU... accompianied by his giant BEAZT FROM BEYOND TACO... haz heeded the call of fokrucity. (POWERMASTER looks up and beats his chest.) YOU SHALL ALL ONE DAY HEED MY CALL. YOU SHALL ALL ONE DAY FALL TO YOUR KNEEZ AND OBEY THE COMMANDZ OF THE SPIRIT LORDZ. YOUSHALL ALL ONE DAY BECOME FOKRUSED TO UNLEASH THE INTERNAL AGGRO-INTENZITY.

But for now, thou muzt FORCE people to channel their aggro-nezzzzz... ONE MORTAL IN THIZ LEAGUE OF THE NEW FRONTIER haz a soul-shell as JACKED AS I... yet it iz the SOUL that countz MOZT. I AM TALKING TO YOU NIKITA DUBOV. YOU HAVE INGEZTED CARBZ WIZELY. But your SOUL has YET TO CHANNEL AGGRO-INTENZITY... and you have FAILED to be unLEASHED BY THE WAYZ OF FOKRUCITY... but do not fear, STARCHILD... for I SHALL MAKE YOU LEARN THE WAYZ OF THE SPIRIT LORDZ FROM ABOVE... I SHALL MAKE YOU LEARN THE WAYZ OF AGGRO-INTENZITY... I SHALL MAKE YOU LEARN THE WAYZ OFFFF FOKKKRRRUUUUUCIIIITTTTYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! (POWERMASTER starts running in place, shaking his head and screaming. FTB)

jediPREZ
04-10-02, 03:48 PM
Maybe, I'm the only weird guy...

But my eyes welled up when he had to admit mankind remains unjacked...un-agrro-intenze...

SAY IT AIN'T SO! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

Calamity Jon
04-10-02, 03:51 PM
I tell ya, if I'm forced to choose between getting supermodel head or a new Powermaster RP, I ... Well, honestly, I'd choose the #####. BUT THE POWERMASTER RP would ALWAYS be a CLOSE SECOND!