PDA

View Full Version : it feels good

Sketch
05-07-03, 01:33 PM
To be back in the fed world...

It's J... a lot of yall should know me, and if not you will ;)

I'm happy to be back and it feels good to start writing again.

Shout out 2 my boy Joe Nickle for giving me the word to get back here and whoop on him a lil bit...

lol

anyways, i'm here 2 have fun and if anybody wants to work somethng holla @ me on AIM...

DICK RIDA B GONE das my aim name...

1hunnit

-j

Mad Dog
05-07-03, 09:42 PM
>Shout out 2 my boy Joe Nickle for giving me the word to get back here and whoop on >him a lil bit...
>
>lol

That's funny...I tried to get you in here so I could "whoop" up on you. We need some good "talent-enhancers" around here. }>

Welcome back to FW and welcome to GXW. I just hope you actually stick around this time and don't leave after a couple of matches.

Oh...did I just say that...I meant to just THINK it. :7

- Joe

Sketch
05-07-03, 10:21 PM
[updated:LAST EDITED ON May-08-03 AT 08:31 AM (EST) by EZieba (admin)]

I'll be around don't worry...

Who else is going to hand Boogie his ass?

The_Messiah
05-08-03, 11:46 AM
FINALLY J HAS COME BACK TO... TO... TO... TO STAY FOR TWO MORE WEEKS! thus making his efed career an astounding 12 weeks long with his many, many returns:)...

J/K!!!!! J... It's nice to see ya back into things and i hope ya stay around awhile this time... It'll be cool to see your new character and such. Anyways, welcome back...

oh btw.. I plan on handin Boogie his ass someday... j/k:)

later people...

kyle

GothAC
05-08-03, 09:53 PM
I think he will loose it in revolution!

But that is just me!

7 2747246
05-08-03, 10:33 PM
[updated:LAST EDITED ON May-08-03 AT 09:42 PM (EST)]wild. j packed 2 years worth of successful fedheading into his 12 combined week efed career. truly incredible.

hats off, j.

;-)

Sketch
05-10-03, 10:35 PM
heh...

you dont even have to say anything and I know who you are :)

ill keep your secret safe tho...