PDA

View Full Version : The Bringer of Hell

Megastory4
02-22-15, 08:22 PM
I won't ramble about how I'm the best in this plane of existence, or call people degrading names, because despite all the things I've done and all the top names I've erased from their high horse...

*chuckle*

Despite all of the success I've had to share with people who should have been below me, and despite all of the hell I've went through, so-called because I never got the proper treatment, medical or otherwise...

I'm not in a place to talk shit about the opposition, because that's not what I do. I beat the shit out of the opposition, rather than talk about theirs that spews, pours, blindly boasts from their oh-so-punchable mouth.

The hell I've been through is the hell that I'll unleash at this "Battlemania." No one knows what that hell is like because either they've never been to it, or I've never put them through it. Trust this raving painted-up lunatic when she says "hell is coming, and the bringer of said hell is contained in one Emevlas Stastias."

*Big, yet still quiet laugh*

*CUT TO BLACK*

Cyrith
02-22-15, 08:39 PM
...Not to be that guy, too late, but I'm pretty sure that's not how assimilate is used.

Megastory4
02-22-15, 08:44 PM
...Not to be that guy, too late, but I'm pretty sure that's not how assimilate is used.

I have a dictionary in my lap, and you're completely right. I'll fix it right up.

Cyrith
02-22-15, 08:50 PM
I'll be damned, someone who took constructive criticism well. You I like.

Megastory4
02-22-15, 09:07 PM
I'll be damned, someone who took constructive criticism well. You I like.

There are reasonable people on the Internet, and I happen to be one of them.

Distorted Angel
02-22-15, 11:58 PM
... Reasonable?

There are... Reasonable people?

I'll try not to make a mess while I die of a heart attack at this notion...

Megastory4
02-23-15, 12:04 AM
Oh, go ahead, take your sweet time. One less competitor for ol' auntie Emevlas to "worry" about. ;)

brusch
02-23-15, 12:04 AM
There are reasonable people on the Internet, and I happen to be one of them.

"Red Line Wrestling: Where Reasonable happens."

Distorted Angel
02-23-15, 12:09 AM
... Hmmm turns out it wasn't a heart attack, I think it was indigestion from all the bullshit that keeps getting shoved down throats by too many people talking about things they have no clue about.

This shall be the reasonable people thread, save the assholery for people who care.

Megastory4
02-23-15, 12:14 AM
... Fair enough.

Jman2k3
02-24-15, 01:27 AM
The Bringer of Hell?

What kind of hell you bring?

Nausea? Heartburn? Indigestion? Upset stomach? Diarrhea?

Don't worry, I just take some Pepto-Bismol and you'll be irrelevant like everyone one else in Battlemania.

Megastory4
02-24-15, 01:38 AM
So, pop culture references are your thing, I reckon, Mr. Stevens.

You'll know come Battlemania, sweetie, what kind of hell I bring. I see no reason to waste than many words on your pathetic egotist soul.

Jman2k3
02-24-15, 01:43 AM
Whose Cyclone?

Megastory4
02-24-15, 01:46 AM
Whose Cyclone?

*Sorry, buddy. I didn't read that far into the apps. I thought the handle was for fellow competitor "The Cyclone" JK. I was thrown off by the handle. Apologies.*

Jman2k3
02-24-15, 02:09 AM
So, pop culture references are your thing, I reckon, Mr. Stevens.

You'll know come Battlemania, sweetie, what kind of hell I bring. I see no reason to waste than many words on your pathetic egotist soul.

The only thing I agree with is you called me Mister.

I have an ego because I'm good at what I do, and the only thing you're good at is being a doormat for me to clean the bottom of my boot off with.

Megastory4
02-24-15, 02:23 AM
What are you wipin', my brain matter, or your neverending bullshit like the other twenty-nine sycophants? Because it sounds to ol' auntie Emevlas that what all you just said was just that: neverendin' bullshit.

*chuckle*

I really couldn't care less about this namecalling. Have you seen me? I'm a freak that's been called every name in the world. I've been called a doormat, a bitch-cunt, a sad waste of existence. If anything, I should call you a name with all the names I've been called.

How about eBay? They sell bullshit and claim to be the best like no one ever was. Is that ok, Scotty?

User Poets
02-24-15, 08:53 AM
"Red Line Wrestling: Where Reasonable happens."

Your next title belt should be the Reasonable Championship. No hyperbole is allowed in the RPs whatsoever. If it's said, it has to be able to be done.