PDA

View Full Version : Heads up for Disappearing Act at End of March / Early April

fugginVOSS
03-05-13, 10:25 PM
Just so people know in case I just disappear all of a sudden at the end of the month / start of the next month... my wife is due to have our fourth child.

I will be taking two weeks or so off work during this time so my availability to be around will be decreased during this period. I'm sure you understand but I figured it was fair to give you a heads up.

PMing me is probably the best way to remain in contact with me during this time. I'll try to respond of an evening when wife and baby will be in bed and probably try to get online then but it doesn't help anyone not in Australia.

But there... heads up given.

Sc00t
03-06-13, 05:00 AM
Jesus, man... You're a glutten for punishment!

-sc00t
(congratulations)

ORPN
03-06-13, 10:53 AM
Woop! Congrats mate :)

Ernie
03-06-13, 04:27 PM
Congratulations Voss! In 12 years you can manage an efedding stable of all your kids. The IV Vossmen! ;)

fugginVOSS
03-06-13, 05:15 PM
HAHAHAHA! The IV VossMen of the Apocolypse! I'm using that!

Congratulations Voss! In 12 years you can manage an efedding stable of all your kids. The IV Vossmen! ;)

ORPN
03-06-13, 05:33 PM

Classic.

Chad
03-07-13, 12:04 AM
Congrats on the next little one!

WTVIMassive
03-07-13, 01:21 AM
lol @ when the baby is in bed..*peers head into bedroom where the little one as clearly taken over his side of the King-size bed*

Hmph

fugginVOSS
03-07-13, 01:40 AM
lol @ when the baby is in bed..*peers head into bedroom where the little one as clearly taken over his side of the King-size bed*

Hmph
We're due for one that sleeps, Riston, after he last two pains in the arse. Hahaha. And by all accounts the predictions for birth size is ten-eleven pounds so it may require a king size bed.

Sc00t
03-07-13, 12:25 PM
I would find it cruelly ironic to hear that a former bed salesman can't get himself into a bed.

PS: Why disappear? It's the woman having the baby, not you!

:p

-sc00t

brusch
03-07-13, 01:40 PM
We're due for one that sleeps, Riston, after he last two pains in the arse. Hahaha. And by all accounts the predictions for birth size is ten-eleven pounds so it may require a king size bed.

That's a big baby!

Early prediction for the birth-moment:

:D

fugginVOSS
03-07-13, 04:17 PM
Ben, that's EXACTLY how children are born. I'm not sure how you got this out of our very private video collection but it's an invasion of privacy.