PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I used to efed back in 2004. Do you still call it efedding?

TC Mooch
09-06-12, 03:13 PM
Hey everybody, my name is Mike. I used to efed back in the late 90s and early 2000s up until about 2004 when my daughter was born. My two "main" characters were named Bantam Diablo and Michael Owens. Owens was my first ever character that I had back in the geocities and angelfire days and Bantam Diablo was more recently a part of fWo's Survivor IV and then I believe OCW afterward.

For some reason, I ended up checking the old PTC site and ended up here. I recognize a few characters and a few screen names but not many. Glad to see efedding is still alive. I've gotten the itch to write again and I have the framework for a story I'd like to tell so hopefully you'll see more of me around and if anybody has any open applications for an angle fed, let me know :)

Thanks everybody!

J The Ripper
09-06-12, 04:39 PM
Welcome. I used to be a part of PTC myself long ago during the Ron regime :P. There are plenty of angle feds to chose from. I recommend jOlt, ACW, or if you're into MMA I run a place called BodyCount that's making it's way to opening day. I'm sure there's more but someone would have to pitch them.

Ernie
09-06-12, 05:27 PM
I recommend INFINITE Wrestling. http://infinitewrestling.com. Our forums are on EWZine but I love FW Central as well. If you're looking to get back into angle fedding after a long hiatus, it may be better to join a smaller angle fed with better customer service and smaller classroom sizes. You get more 1 on 1 time with us and won't get lost in the shuffle of a larger fed. :)

Sc00t
09-07-12, 03:35 AM
I can also vouch for Infinite and Bodycount. :)

-sc00t

Dan
09-07-12, 12:46 PM
I remember you, Mike. You were supposed to be in LoC as Bantam Diablo years ago. I still have the poser textures for him. I may be wrong about this, because it's been so many years I've lost track of who it was, but didn't you create Cordova?

TC Mooch
09-07-12, 01:17 PM
I remember you, Mike. You were supposed to be in LoC as Bantam Diablo years ago. I still have the poser textures for him. I may be wrong about this, because it's been so many years I've lost track of who it was, but didn't you create Cordova?

Yes Dan, I also remember you. I believe LoC was the last fed I was supposed to be in before I ended up having to leave the hobby behind. To answer your question: no, I don't believe I created Cordova :)

I've heard you're running or co-running or are involved in Jolt along with some others. Good luck to you and glad to see you're still in the efedding circle. I'd love to see the old Bantam Diablo textures if you're able to show them as a nice trip down memory lane. The character I'm currently fleshing out is Bantam Diablo just with a different name. I never was completely sold on the Bantam Diablo name. After about 8 years there is still a story I feel I need to tell with him I wasn't able to do back in 2004 when I skipped town.

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello.