PDA

View Full Version : QUARTERFINAL UPDATE

User Poets
07-31-12, 06:49 PM
Good job so far, to everyone who has posted. (Myself included. I'm awesome)

Anyone who hasn't posted the max RP limit yet, you have until tomorrow morning. I will be locking the threads before I leave for work.

I will also be contacting the judges tomorrow and making sure I have at least three. Five would be preferable.

Assuming I get all of the match judging and decisions by Friday, there will be results by Monday morning.

I'll repeat that, because it bears repeating.

There will be results by Monday Morning.

Spike Saunders
07-31-12, 08:01 PM
I'll repeat that, because it bears repeating.

There will be results by Monday Morning.
This basically means that even if judging and match writing isn't done by Monday... results will be up. You'll just be looking at Hornet as the winner of the tournament :)

User Poets
07-31-12, 08:27 PM
This basically means that even if judging and match writing isn't done by Monday... results will be up. You'll just be looking at Hornet as the winner of the tournament :)

I can categorically assure everyone that Hornet most definitely does not win.

Opening segments will show #OCCUPYHORNET rallies all over the world where Bugbrain is burned in effigy.

Spike Saunders
07-31-12, 09:57 PM
Baha haha... that alone's worth it!
especially after the stupid occupy-onslaught craze on just everything

Scumsucker
08-01-12, 01:08 PM
Gah!

Wish I knew about this. I was up in the middle of the night, but after 3AM Eastern ... So I didn't reply!

DAAAAAAG!

Deacon
08-02-12, 09:56 PM
Those 2 extra days or so made a huge difference. THat's what I expected!

wf

User Poets
08-04-12, 03:07 PM
So far I have received votes from 1 1/4 judges.

Matchwriting has not begun as there are no decided matches.

User Poets
08-05-12, 11:05 AM
As of this morning, three of the four matches are decided.

Therefore, I can start the show.

I am still hopeful for Monday but that was when I thought I could start yesterday, so we'll see how this goes.

User Poets
08-05-12, 10:31 PM
Judging is complete. I have all of the winners, and thanks to the judges.

Now, it's getting late on Sunday, and I promised results Monday.

I'm still hopeful. But as I have to go to work tomorrow, it will probably be very late. If I need an extra day I will update this again.

BUT... whether you get the card on time, or a day or two late, I won't leave anyone in the dark.

User Poets
08-06-12, 10:22 PM
Just had a long convo with Merritt. We hashed out a lot of the final round stuff and where to take the tournament from here.

Card is most likely not going to be able to go up tonight, but Merritt is taking one of the matches so they should be done tomorrow.

Card is 50% done, card should be 100% and posted by this time tomorrow night.

User Poets
08-07-12, 09:35 PM
Pages are ticking down.

It may be late, late, late, but I am still optimistic for tonight.

Assuming I am correct, look for the card late tonight, and look for some Final Four news and notes tomorrow.

Chad
08-07-12, 10:47 PM
Main is done. Pete's working on editing and finishing up the rest, so we're very close.

User Poets
08-08-12, 12:21 AM
We are in the home stretch.

My guess is less than 60 to go.