PDA

View Full Version : The Possibilities are Endless.

Wikipeteia
06-04-12, 10:33 PM
It's possible you know me or remember me or don't like me or really don't like me or maybe like me.

I'm Pete, one of the former PTC Administrators that wasn't Ron or Ross. I am also a guy who used to be a guy who did things with other guys that pretended to be wrestlers but now do things with guys who don't pretend they are wrestlers but instead pretend we are fighters and thieves and vampires and superheroes. I'm not entirely sure how or why I never made my way over here, but I'm here now and will probably forget I was here after a week or two.

So, hello. It's nice to be here and good to see all of you that I know and good to meet all of you I'm yet to know.

User Poets
06-04-12, 10:38 PM
I'd like to start this off by saying that Angry Pete is the coolest guy ever and anyone that is a jerk to him is going to get themselves a lifetime ban from FW Central. Try me.

ANGRY PETE! (tackles)

Spike Saunders
06-04-12, 10:42 PM
Hey that is Angry Pete!

The predecessor to Angry Justin!

Ernie
06-04-12, 10:44 PM
Hi Angry Pete! Welcome to FW Central.

fugginVOSS
06-05-12, 01:10 AM
Hey Pete - good to see you floating about over this neck of the woods :)

LQJT86C
06-05-12, 06:29 AM
Welcome Pete!

jediPREZ
06-05-12, 08:52 AM
PWN~!

*cough*

Wikipeteia
06-05-12, 08:30 PM
PWN~!

*cough*

The Possibilities...

They are endless.

Wikipeteia
06-05-12, 08:31 PM
I'd like to start this off by saying that Angry Pete is the coolest guy ever and anyone that is a jerk to him is going to get themselves a lifetime ban from FW Central. Try me.

ANGRY PETE! (tackles)

*kisses*

Chad
06-06-12, 03:21 AM
*kisses*Glad we finally got a real Pete over here instead of that non-angry impostor who's been lurking for decades. Welcome! Ignore the vampire nonsense as well as anyone who gives you flack about a rp on shaving.

Colin
06-07-12, 03:58 PM
Really we should look to Pete taking a blog talk radio show with Pete so FW can finally have its own Pete and Pete

User Poets
06-07-12, 07:43 PM
Glad we finally got a real Pete over here instead of that non-angry impostor who's been lurking for decades. Welcome! Ignore the vampire nonsense as well as anyone who gives you flack about a rp on shaving.

If I'm non-angry then how come you told me Tard thinks Billy and Stanton are just trying to be me?

Nova
06-10-12, 11:10 PM
Warms my heart to see old friends poking around.

Welcome back, buddy!

Argyle
06-13-12, 08:53 AM
He smells like butt.

EZieba
06-15-12, 04:27 AM
And here I thought this foul mouth little F(What? A F-Bomb from me? What a surprise)Ker was the angry one ... My Apologies - LOL!!

ANGRY PETE! (tackles)