PDA

View Full Version : FED HEADS! PLEASE READ!

fugginVOSS
04-30-12, 12:29 AM
Hey guys,

I just wanted to post something directly to you, as a fed head, no matter which fed you come from or what. The point of this Championship is to create an open styled championship belt able to be defended across a wide platform of wrestling federations.

Just to point out, there is no expectation on your behalf for your federation to recognise this championship. I understand that some feds operate inside their own "universes" and what happens here mightn't mean a damn there or you're just not interested in entertaining this at all.

Alternatively, you CAN recognise this championship within your fed. You can hype it or throw your guys at it to advertise your fed. You can recognise this championship and use it push other storylines. Hell, if your World Champ appears on your show as the Intergalactic Champion calling out his number one contender to win it off him for a shot at the World belt then go for it. This place is to be used as whatever platform you need it to be. Use it to your advantage and show the world what you've got or complete shun it... the ball is in your court.

If you do happen to recognise the Intergalactic Championship as a title in your federation's "universe" then please let me know as I would like to maintain a listing of promotions that see this as a legitimate title.

If you have any questions, you are free to shout out.

Thanks.

Ernie
04-30-12, 02:52 AM
INFINITE Wrestling recognizes the legitimacy of the Intergalactic Championship.

DEF_Vagabond
04-30-12, 03:02 AM
Though my fed is still in the works, Right On! Wrestling will honor the Intergalactic Championship.

YanSuko
04-30-12, 03:45 AM
This is a great idea and a unique title. Is there any kayfabe background to the title? I'd be interested in writing it, definitely like this idea and could be used to create a number of storylines.

fugginVOSS
04-30-12, 04:35 AM
YanSuko - Get at me with what your ideas are. I'm interested in making this thing as awesome as possible so shoot me through what you were thinking.

Justin
04-30-12, 10:29 AM
I have no problem Defiantly recognizing the Intergalactic (Planetary) Championship.

I've had some ideas myself for this thing.

SpookyDoom
04-30-12, 10:51 AM
Q: Did you raid the STWF supply closet? Is that where you got the belt?

Stalker
04-30-12, 10:51 AM
International Wrestling Federation recognizes this championship.

The Minstrel
04-30-12, 05:18 PM
I had made a post about this about a month and a half ago, about the idea of uniting in an umbrella fashion under the FW banner with one "World" Title to control them all, which was not well-received and shot down.

Although this is not quite the "umbrella concept" - a title recognized by all the feds would seem to be, at minimum building along those lines(although I am uncertain as to whether this title will be recognized as greater than the others), which is generally being received well by the other fedheads at least in terms of a title being recognized on an interfed basis.

Kudos nonetheless. Perhaps the idea is not as far as off as people thought - still think it would be an excellent way to generate interfed activity - if there was a way too structure such a thing.

fugginVOSS
04-30-12, 07:04 PM
My intention for this is not for it to be more worthy than any fed's top tier title. That is not the sentiment at all. Nor is there anything enforcing any fed to participate or recognise this (which is why I'm asking for people's buy-in as fed heads).

There will be plenty of structure and there are plenty of ideas flowing. As far as community involvement, I welcome anybody to present me ideas for this, albeit I will have finally say as to whether IGC will utilise those ideas I welcome you to share them.

I want this to be enjoyable for everybody.

FYI - I've updated the list of promotions recognising the belt.

fugginVOSS
04-30-12, 07:05 PM
Q: Did you raid the STWF supply closet? Is that where you got the belt?
Spooky - I did not raid the STWF supply closet as Der Kommissar might have something to say about that and I'd be frog marched into his Ivory Tower to explain myself.

It happens to be a happy coincidence. :)

The Minstrel
04-30-12, 11:38 PM
My intention for this is not for it to be more worthy than any fed's top tier title. That is not the sentiment at all. Nor is there anything enforcing any fed to participate or recognise this (which is why I'm asking for people's buy-in as fed heads).

There will be plenty of structure and there are plenty of ideas flowing. As far as community involvement, I welcome anybody to present me ideas for this, albeit I will have finally say as to whether IGC will utilise those ideas I welcome you to share them.

I want this to be enjoyable for everybody.

FYI - I've updated the list of promotions recognising the belt.

I was not suggesting this was your intention - I was just pointing out that with the sheer openness to such an interfed title - maybe the idea could be revisited.

I've been in two umbrella feds that had such a title and I can say, for myself, made the experience awesome.

Perhaps, it's just something to keep in mind - based on how this runs - but I still think it could work. And based on the "recognition", it seems like there is a degree of openness to interfed activity of that nature.

Ernie
05-01-12, 12:31 AM
One belt to rule them all, one belt to find them,
One belt to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

TH
05-01-12, 08:30 AM
TEAM recognizes the title. Wait, what do you mean TEAM hasn't existed for at least three years now?

fugginVOSS
05-01-12, 08:41 AM
TEAM recognizes the title. Wait, what do you mean TEAM hasn't existed for at least three years now?
I still accept TEAM's recognition, Tom. :)

ORPN
05-02-12, 08:38 AM
Really liking this whole idea Vossman. You will undoubtedly be delighted to hear that I approve and accept the authenticity of this title, regardless of the fact that I am not any kind of fedhead :P

Dan
05-02-12, 09:43 AM
Got my vote.

fugginVOSS
05-02-12, 04:03 PM
Thanks, Dan! I'll add jOlt to the list.

fugginVOSS
05-07-12, 08:21 PM
jOlt has been added now, Dan.

Thanks to everyone who has already responded. A reminder that this is ALWAYS open to people's running feds to be added to the list.

Zezu
05-08-12, 07:32 AM
ACW will recognize this.

fugginVOSS
05-08-12, 08:29 AM
ACW added to the list.

Thanks, Ben.

To those guys who have said their promotions recognise the title realise I have opened invitations for sign-ups to find our first champion.