PDA

View Full Version : WHASSSSSSSUP! (Intro/Re-Intros)

jediPREZ
09-01-09, 08:49 AM
Just wanted to put a thread up for everyone that's either new, old or back in the fold to give a WHASSSSSSSSUP!

Chad, Shorty and Stanton may just be the tip of the iceberg by the time RP's done, but a hearty "WELCOME BACK!" chant is due for all three. If you have any questions about the history of their characters, if you're not familiar...I'm sure they'd be happy to answer.

Anyway, for anyone new, old or back in the mix...feel free to drop a line in here as well. :cool:

suddenimpact
09-01-09, 08:54 AM
Welcome back, all.

I have a question for Chad. After handling Hornet for fifty two years, why did you decide his name was Paul?

Why not Stan? Or Eddie? Or Chuck? Or Shazaaam?

(and if you didn't see this coming, we might as well call you Steve.)

jayshort
09-01-09, 11:13 AM
Hey guys.

Glad to be back. For those that don't know, my name is Jamar, also known as *ahem* Short!, jay, the other Jamar, or as my friend Katz referred to me as: Shorty(:o). I handle a pretty boy named Sean Stevens, and for those that remember, I was here for a short period at a time in which I was actively competing in four or five different feds and quickly got burned out. I don't know what the future holds for me, but I look forward to having a lot of fun.

Thanks for having me.

Evil James
09-01-09, 06:22 PM
Yeah, I'm back. *looks around as nobody cares* Ok, going back to Youtube now. :p

renner
09-01-09, 08:15 PM
Yeah, I'm back. *looks around as nobody cares* Ok, going back to Youtube now. :p

*crickets*

-- Mike

Chad
09-01-09, 10:46 PM
Why not Paul? An apostle. The man with the keys to the kingdom. A man who threatened to run me over like roadkill as a teenager?

I considered 'Peter,' but figured too many people already thought Hornet was a dick.

HORNET WINS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back, all.

I have a question for Chad. After handling Hornet for fifty two years, why did you decide his name was Paul?

Why not Stan? Or Eddie? Or Chuck? Or Shazaaam?

(and if you didn't see this coming, we might as well call you Steve.)

Chad
09-01-09, 10:48 PM
Do you kill (or at least maim) people who call you JimmyV?

I hate JimmyV. I hate cancer too. But I hate JimmyV more.

Valvano still sucks. Sorry, but it's true.

suddenimpact
09-01-09, 10:50 PM
Why not Paul? An apostle. The man with the keys to the kingdom. A man who threatened to run me over like roadkill as a teenager?

I considered 'Peter,' but figured too many people already thought Hornet was a dick.

HORNET WINS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, it's not Hornet that we thought was a dick....

PaulNJ21
09-02-09, 12:01 AM
I think Paul is a fine name! ::ducks out quietly::

Evil James
09-02-09, 01:07 AM
Do you kill (or at least maim) people who call you JimmyV?

I hate JimmyV. I hate cancer too. But I hate JimmyV more.

Valvano still sucks. Sorry, but it's true.

Actually I kill or maim just for the hell of it. You know, like David Flair in his psycho gimmick from WCW.

Frozen Atlantic
09-02-09, 09:51 PM
konichiwa fools