PDA

View Full Version : CRASH 47: What match do you want to see?

jediPREZ
01-15-09, 11:39 AM
What matches would you like to see at this show?

I'm not saying ALL of them will be used, but we may use some of these ideas. :cool:

renner
01-15-09, 12:21 PM
Let's give Varga the send-off he deserves!

THE GREAT VARGA HUNT
THE ENTIRE NFW ROSTER V. JAMES VARGA

NO HOLDS BARRED! ANYTHING GOES! FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE! The one who pins Varga earns a title shot! If Varga pins YOU, you're eliminated! If Varga survives the night without getting pinned, *HE* gets the title shot! It's an all-out attack!

-- Mike

suddenimpact
01-15-09, 01:22 PM

THE GREAT VARGA HUNT

NO HOLDS BARRED! ANYTHING GOES! FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE! The one who pins Varga earns a title shot! If Varga pins YOU, you're fired! If Varga survives the night without getting pinned, *HE* gets the title shot! It's an all-out attack!

-- Mike

I fixed that for you.

I'd like to see Dr. Curiosity get his first title shot. Or, due to the nature of the World Title match at Supercrash, Dr. Curiosity is allowed to name the match type/stipulations for filling the TV Title?

Legion
01-15-09, 03:25 PM
I was thinking a final match between Legion and Varga actually since it ended in a double countout... in a steel cage maybe with a special ref of Mayfield's choosing...

jediPREZ
01-15-09, 04:24 PM
I was thinking a final match between Legion and Varga actually since it ended in a double countout... in a steel cage maybe with a special ref of Mayfield's choosing...

Just in case anyone wants to know...

...the angle was going to be that Legion/Varga had to tag together. :cool:

Legion
01-15-09, 06:05 PM
Makes sense... putting him with the person he'd least want to be stuck with for as long as possible!

Evil James
01-15-09, 09:54 PM

THE GREAT VARGA HUNT

NO HOLDS BARRED! ANYTHING GOES! FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE! The one who pins Varga earns a title shot! If Varga pins YOU, you're eliminated! If Varga survives the night without getting pinned, *HE* gets the title shot! It's an all-out attack!

-- Mike

Remember that Varga has hundreds of "family members." Imagine the Dudleys but without the tie-dye and even more stupid. :p

EDIT: Just in case you go with this idea...
http://ptcpedia.primetimecentral.net/index.php/The_Varga_Family

Legion
01-16-09, 04:34 AM
Renner's idea would be awesome, could be the craziest Varga related match since Kill the Koopa...

jediPREZ
01-16-09, 09:23 AM
Renner's idea would be awesome, could be the craziest Varga related match since Kill the Koopa...

Yeah, that happened on a house show.

And you're all forgetting who's in charge in-story now. :p

renner
01-16-09, 10:11 AM
I kinda just came up with the idea in jest, I really don't have any serious ideas on matches.

Well, other than me against JTP for the title, but god knows I gotta be put through a full year of hell to get a title shot! That's a fundamental law of NFW physics! =D

-- Mike

Evil James
01-17-09, 01:33 AM

Like I said over on the PTC boards, whomever wrote Kill the Koopa is God.

renner
01-17-09, 05:05 AM
Katz, I believe you've been deified.

-- Mike