PDA

View Full Version : Waiting

scott2184
06-13-08, 07:53 PM
Just recently signed up for a freebie account (actually did so a few days back) and I am yet to receive the confirmation email. I've read in other posts here that I should have received it almost right away, but I'm still waiting.

Username is the same as here on the boards (if that is any help to the admins).

Chad
06-14-08, 01:10 AM
I've gone into the system and had it resend your welcome e-mail. Let me know if you don't get it or have problems.

scott2184
06-14-08, 11:18 AM
Yeah, I don't want to be a pain in the arse, but I'm still yet to receive the email. Should I try signing up again?

If you are able to check/change the email address, it should be scott2184[ a t ]gmail.com

Cheers.

Chad
06-14-08, 04:19 PM
Scott -- yes, please try signing up again. I think the account got corrupted due to the recent downtime/changes.

scott2184
06-14-08, 11:45 PM
Signed up again. Got the confirmation email this time. It went into my spam folder, so it is quite possible that is what happened last time and I deleted it without realising :eek:

Anyway, I'm just waiting for the order to be processed so I can get into my file manager, etc. :D

jediPREZ
06-15-08, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the update Scott. Let us know how it goes.

Jesse Jamester
06-20-08, 08:51 PM
If you don't use Windows LIVE for emails then I recommend you start. You can plug in any email account and it will bring up those emails in one program. Since I've started using it I have found it to be superb.

*nods*