PDA

View Full Version : Kooter

User Poets
06-12-08, 03:53 PM
Barry,

These are the reasons I hang around:

http://fwrestling.com/fwc/showthread.php?p=65496#post65496

When do we get a Kooter for President T-Shirt?

And why is Kooter referring to Felix as his daddy? Aren't Cammy and Beau his two daddies?

TSiegel
06-12-08, 05:31 PM
Pete,

Not speaking for Barry, but I've always kinda pictured Felix as like...the "Substitute Daddy" to Kooter, while Beau isn't on screen, hence my first RP in that thread in "storyline form".

But that's just me, we all see how far I've gotten so...

-Tom

jediPREZ
06-12-08, 06:22 PM
Pete,

Not speaking for Barry, but I've always kinda pictured Felix as like...the "Substitute Daddy" to Kooter, while Beau isn't on screen, hence my first RP in that thread in "storyline form".

But that's just me, we all see how far I've gotten so...

-Tom

While trying to make sense of Kooter Michaels-Cruise should never be tried sober, Tom does have a plausible argument.

If we were to purely use genetics as the basis, we would then eliminate Dr. Frankenstein from being the father of the creature he created, since none of the body parts were his.

TSiegel
06-12-08, 06:31 PM
While trying to make sense of Kooter Michaels-Cruise should never be tried sober, Tom does have a plausible argument.

If we were to purely use genetics as the basis, we would then eliminate Dr. Frankenstein from being the father of the creature he created, since none of the body parts were his.

Told ya, :)

NotorisSTD
06-12-08, 06:50 PM
Argh, Kooter was talking about Cameron Cruise, one of his biological fathers. I thought that might confuse people, but didn't do anything about it, 'cause, ah.....I think I forgot.

Has Kooter ever refered to Felix as his daddy? He very well may have and I just don't remember.

Nova
06-19-08, 11:06 AM
I will break all your favorite bones, rip out your adrenaline gland, and force you to watch me chew it, and I will have a blast and a half.

Just gotta throw props out on the Felix RPs as well. This is my Line of the...um...Day? Maybe even three days?