PDA

View Full Version : Roseland House Show Posted!

jediPREZ
05-26-08, 04:43 PM
http://nfw.fwrestling.com/
ROCK*THE*REVOLUTION (http://www.fwrestling.com/a/events/EkEElFuuAk.shtml)

One down, two to go!

suddenimpact
05-26-08, 08:06 PM
I liked it. I liked the fact that a lot of the "veterans" if you will weren't present. This seemed more like a rebuilding show, only no rebuilding was needed.

The veterans took a break from Wrestlestock and said "Hey kids, let's see what you can do." In the sense of a 'real' promotion I think Hammerstein would see some more headliners on the card for balance.

Though I'm interested in seeing just how far Brock Alyas can get pushed before he becomes a problem too big for El Presidente to handle.

Evil James
05-26-08, 08:26 PM
I'm SOOOOOO marking out right now. Awesome show! :D

Bruno N' Beauty
05-26-08, 10:13 PM
Was I supposed to write for this show?

jediPREZ
05-26-08, 10:28 PM
Was I supposed to write for this show?

I'll possibly be using your talents for El Hammerstein. I'll holla.

Hrm. That sentence just looks wrong.

Legion
05-27-08, 04:01 AM
And so begins the chaos... The Devil's Rejects showing up in quite a bit of the show... more adversaries is good! (Particularly Varga...) Roll on Hammerstein!

Nova
05-27-08, 09:02 AM
I LOVE these shows.

That is all.

Macc24
05-27-08, 04:35 PM
Hah, I love it.

I agree with RK in the fact that it's genuine in the sense of a real promotion not using too many "headliners" on the show.

But since when does Brock main event? lol.

Either way, good show and a good opportunity for all the up and comers to contribute and add to their stories.

-Macc

Legion
05-29-08, 02:46 PM
Hah, I love it.

I agree with RK in the fact that it's genuine in the sense of a real promotion not using too many "headliners" on the show.

But since when does Brock main event? lol.

Either way, good show and a good opportunity for all the up and comers to contribute and add to their stories.

-Macc

See the way I'm seeing the triple shot (and originally I wasn't going to do MSG but had to after reading Roseland lol) is for the new blood to really break out and also by having veterans such as Nova show up throughout give them guidance for the future!:)

Nova
05-29-08, 03:12 PM
See the way I'm seeing the triple shot (and originally I wasn't going to do MSG but had to after reading Roseland lol) is for the new blood to really break out and also by having veterans such as Nova show up throughout give them guidance for the future!:)

Yeah, that's what Nova will be dishing out at the Hammerstein Ballroom...

..."guidance." >=)

Legion
05-29-08, 03:16 PM
Yeah, that's what Nova will be dishing out at the Hammerstein Ballroom...

..."guidance." >=)

yes... payment may be a better word ;)... if anyone remembers the Undertaker/Jeff Hardy ladder match I think that's what we may get... or a butt kicking of Funky proportions!

Evil James
05-29-08, 10:54 PM
I also like how the storyline has arced into it being everyone vs. everyone else but also forcing some enemies to ally against other enemies that they hate even more. It's like complete chaos. :D

Legion
05-30-08, 03:08 AM
I also like how the storyline has arced into it being everyone vs. everyone else but also forcing some enemies to ally against other enemies that they hate even more. It's like complete chaos. :D

that's what I've been building Legion to be an architect of for a while, I really want to see how it goes with the new additions that will poss come into play soon enough ;) mostly how pretty toys come into play...