-Things you dig?

--RP Feedback?

---Show Predictions?

----Questions?

-----Answers?

------Anything and everything?

Legion
03-24-08, 02:10 PM
The idea of Eddie trying to screw both Nova and Felix over with mystery partners (even more so with the RP posted for the Nova/Mystery Vs Dan/JTP) is very interesting... the matches aside from the tag ones i'm looking forward to are Rook's and Lord Coyner Pollard's (may add Prof Tremendous' if he doesn't get deathmarked... shame if so) :-(

Big question though is what does the Highwayman's appearance signify, a possible return for a certain 3 letter federation... and considering that the last two Highwaymen were Troy and Eddy... could we be seeing a big return?

Looking forward to see people's reactions to the Legion/TQ segment that's planned (and there will be a explanation behind the big surprise after the show...) :-)

jediPREZ
03-24-08, 02:28 PM
Big question though is what does the Highwayman's appearance signify, a possible return for a certain 3 letter federation... and considering that the last two Highwaymen were Troy and Eddy... could we be seeing a big return?

Read a little closer.

Its not the Highwayman. :)

Other than that...I ain't sayin' a word. hehe

Legion
03-24-08, 03:35 PM
ah ok, blame it on the Jager that night then :P, will look closer... i still think it's UWA related though... hehe

jediPREZ
03-27-08, 08:40 AM
NO DEATHMARKS!

Nice job everyone!