PDA

View Full Version : 3/17 House Show Posted!

jediPREZ
03-18-08, 01:17 AM
On time.

Burn your rolled 4 leaf clovers.

http://nfw.fwrestling.com/

*ROCK*THE*REVOLUTION* (http://www.fwrestling.com/a/events/EkpVlEZFlp.shtml)

Thanks to Macc and Impulse for 24 hours notice. :)

Macc24
03-18-08, 01:44 AM
Hawwwly FACK.

From Verticle Exploders through Tables to Vikings playing mindgames to full length mirror SMASH to a legitimate, non schalant SERIOUS main-event with no side story cracks?

Whatta FACKin' show.

-Macc

Legion
03-18-08, 05:18 AM
These past 2 house shows have shown why NFW's one of the best in the e-fed circuit right now... from the 'mindgames' played on Atken to Dan Ryan winning the match CLEAN (which given the state of real mainstream wrestling atm is very refreshing)... the Revolution will continue!

Rook Black
03-18-08, 01:33 PM
I almost had him!

Legion
03-18-08, 01:44 PM
If only TQ hadn't taken over your control ;-) but valiant effort all the same :-)

Nova
03-19-08, 01:53 PM
Solid show, heavy on the business end. I enjoyed the constant St. Patty's Day references (especially in Idaho)...things like that really differentiate the house shows from one another, and along with the first-person recap reporting really keep up that unique flavor that I mentioned in my feedback for the Missoula show. Also, commiseratory props are certainly in order for Ben, who gave Brunk a ride on the RP board this week.

Onward.

suddenimpact
03-19-08, 02:36 PM
Another good show.

I agree with Nova on the feel of the house show, it's nice to see each recapper's point of view just a little bit different. Like that movie Vantage Point, only much better.

That movie is going to blow, by the way.

I think the World Title match ending with a clean pinfall was definitely the way to go, too, since it does something that not enough people do these days. When did it become a good idea to constantly send a babyface champion through the ringer so the 'evil corporate bosses' can maneuver the belt off him?

Sometimes it's a much smarter decision to just get the 1-2-3.