12-21-07, 09:22 AM
Ok, so the following people didn't show up to roleplay this week:

Sanket Desai
Rob Franklin
Andrew Rossi
Cross
Fusenshoff
Cameron Cruise

I would love to know why. If you have reasons, send them to me and we'll talk about it.

Otherwise, expect some major lineup changes on the finished product this week. I'm not giving card time to people who don't want to write. Ten matches is great, especially when everyone booked signed in to be booked, but if there's no roleplay I'm not wasting my time.

- Dave

DBrunkGXW
12-21-07, 03:34 PM
Good reply and explanation from Kevin, aka Fusenshoff - so he's off the hook.

Still would like to hear from the others. I'll be taking silence as meaning "don't bother booking me next time".

DizzaHizza
12-21-07, 05:09 PM
I was caught in my zipper, and the beans were ABOVE the frank.

Oh, nevermind. I RP'd.

Toodles!

JABolich
12-21-07, 07:05 PM
I was walking my dog, named Tom Siegel, and I got, uh. Caught in a snowbank.

Oh, wait.

DizzaHizza
12-21-07, 07:09 PM
Oh bizarre! My dog, also named Tom Siegel, ate my second RP before I posted it...

JABolich
12-21-07, 07:27 PM
Man, those damn Siegeldogs of ours. What a frightening coincidence.

DizzaHizza
12-21-07, 08:58 PM
While I don't condone clubbing baby seals, maybe a law should be passed to allow clubbing of baby Siegeldogs. Keep the pet population in control, have you Cameron Cruise spayed or neutured.

DBrunkGXW
12-27-07, 09:05 AM
Ok, so the following people didn't show up to roleplay this week:

Sanket Desai
Rob Franklin
Andrew Rossi
Cross
Fusenshoff
Cameron Cruise

I would love to know why. If you have reasons, send them to me and we'll talk about it.

Otherwise, expect some major lineup changes on the finished product this week. I'm not giving card time to people who don't want to write. Ten matches is great, especially when everyone booked signed in to be booked, but if there's no roleplay I'm not wasting my time.

- Dave

Got replies from Cross and Rossi. So that's good. The others so far? Not so good.