PDA

View Full Version : Aggression 32 Official Update & Matchwriting Thread

DBrunkGXW
10-02-07, 08:10 AM
Ok, this is a call out for matchwriters. Let me know here, or email me and I'll send you an assignment.

If you're thinking about volunteering but aren't sure keep in mind this is a TV show card so we're not looking for PPV quality here. Just good solid TV stuff. Anything not volunteered for will be shortformed.

I'm looking at a matchwriting period of today through next Monday - so one week. Tuesday morning, I shortform the rest and post it.

Time to get this stuff moving.

Also - all updates on progress will go here. Completed matches will be bolded.

Thanks!

- Dave, EPW Owner

UPDATES:

Matchwriting:

Sanket Desai vs. The Raptor

Cameron Cruise vs. Nakita Dahaka vs. Olvir Arsinnar

“Yours Truly” Adam Benjamin vs. Frankie Scott - Writer: SB - SENT OUT

Cross vs. John Miller & Stalker – Writer: Les McCarver – SENT OUT

James Irish vs. Simply Beautiful (TV TITLE) – Writer: Justin – SENT OUT

The Proletariat (Tag Champs) vs. Chronic Collizion vs. Forsaken – Writer: Ryan Strawsma – SENT OUT

Karl Brown vs. The Sergeant vs. Troy Douglas (IC TITLE) – Writer: Jamar Short – SENT OUT

Beast vs. Kin Hiroshi & JA – Writer: Ryan Strawsma – SENT OUT

jayshort
10-02-07, 11:33 AM
Give me a single's match. That tag match at the pay-per-view almost broke my back.

DBrunkGXW
10-02-07, 12:35 PM
So far I have three volunteers:

Jamar (Sean Stevens)
Justin (Stalker)
Ryan (Rocko Daymon)

Planning to send out info this afternoon.

RStrawsma
10-02-07, 03:12 PM
I can probably do two as opposed to the originally promised one... provided it doesn't coincide with A1E's writing schedule.

DBrunkGXW
10-03-07, 11:43 AM
The original note has been updated.

There are three matches unaccounted for. If not claimed, they'll be shortformed.

More updates as matches come in. The show will be posted as soon as I get the matches, or on Tuesday next week, whichever comes first.

- Dave, EPW Owner

DBrunkGXW
10-08-07, 02:41 PM
The original note has been updated.

Hopefully the remaining matches are on their way to my box tonight. What I don't have by tomorrow morning, I'll start shortforming.

- Dave, EPW Owner

RStrawsma
10-08-07, 03:11 PM
One of mine will definitely be in tonight. I'll bust my ass to get the second in, if I can.

You're in luck, though. I'm out of the stuff that inspires my CC RPs.

Bruno N' Beauty
10-08-07, 03:43 PM
My match will be done and sent in before the Yankees are finished beating the Injuns :)

TSiegel
10-08-07, 07:00 PM
My match will be done and sent in before the Yankees are finished beating the Injuns :)

So that's what...like...May 2008? :)

jayshort
10-08-07, 08:18 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">mine will be in tonight, also. around 12am, after dinner, and raw.

*sigh*

yes, I still watch wwe raw.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

DBrunkGXW
10-09-07, 07:56 AM
There are too many matches still not turned in.

I'm giving you guys one more night - then this becomes a shortformed show.

jack
10-09-07, 06:32 PM
*GASP*

I could have writtten one if I saw this thread.

jayshort
10-10-07, 12:28 AM
My match is in.

Sorry for the delay.

But, you know me, there's ALWAYS a delay.

-J...

DBrunkGXW
10-11-07, 10:41 AM
I was off work yesterday to attend to some business and didn't do much in the way of getting on here to finish the show. However, it's 99% done and should take me no more than an hour to finish once I sit down and do it.

Expect to possibly see some of it go up as the day progresses. It may be all up sometime this evening.

- Dave, EPW Owner

DBrunkGXW
10-12-07, 06:08 PM
Well guys (and ladies), I'm a dumbass.

I didn't email my finished copy of the show from work to my home account, so it's sitting there on my PC at work. I was out the last half of the week unexpected, and forgot to send it through. Great, huh?

So, it's looking like Monday.

Big apologies to everyone. Especially those I browbeat to get their matches in. :)

TSiegel
10-12-07, 07:36 PM

I'm a dumbass.

I'm a dumbass.

I'm a dumbass.)

I gotta find some kinda recorder or something...something to mark down this day....cuz we won't hear it for a LOOOOOOOONNNNGGG time, :)

Phenomenal
10-14-07, 03:13 AM
Oh great. Brunk pulled a Franklin!!

I didn't email my finished copy of the show from work to my home account, so it's sitting there on my PC at work. I was out the last half of the week unexpected, and forgot to send it through. Great, huh?

So, it's looking like Monday.

Big apologies to everyone. Especially those I browbeat to get their matches in. :)

DBrunkGXW
10-15-07, 11:03 AM
The show has been posted in it's entirety here. (http://www.fwrestling.com/fwc/showthread.php?t=16462)

Please leave feedback, etc. in the appropriate forums. Start a thread. :)

Lineups for next week will go up tomorrow.

- Dave, EPW Owner