PDA

View Full Version : Matchwriting for Russian Roulette

DBrunkGXW
08-09-07, 08:05 AM
Ok people...

Please let me know if you'll be able to write for Russian Roulette. Let me know how many, if any matches you can write so I can get booking together.

We're looking at a timetable of roughly this weekend through the next weekend to allow for writing.

- Dave, EPW Owner

RStrawsma
08-09-07, 09:31 AM
I'll take one or two depending on turn-out.

I'll e-mail you later.

CuseTroy
08-09-07, 09:47 AM
I can take one match definitely, maybe a second if you really need it.

DBrunkGXW
08-14-07, 11:23 AM
As a matchwriting update -

There are 9 total matches.

Assuming Adam and Ryan write two a piece, and adding in Karl writing the Brown/Foxx match - there are 5 matches accounted for.

So, there are 4 left available to be written. I'll write what I must, since this is PPV - but leaving matchwriting to me will make the wait longer for sure.

I'm hoping there are more willing hands out there. :)

- Dave

PS - as a reminder, the new RP deadline is Wednesday Night at 11:59 Central.

jayshort
08-14-07, 12:09 PM
I'll take one as well...

Hell_Fighter
08-22-07, 12:02 AM
If you still need any help to pick up any one of the three remaining matches. I offer myself as a possible option to pick up any match that you feel that I can do.

So maybe for starters I could do like a one on one match or something and just go from there, and then if I have time I might be able to tackle another.

However, if you feel that I am not up to the task or you would like someone else. I understand totally.

If you need any help I'm here.

Patrick

Bruno N' Beauty
08-22-07, 04:34 AM
I can help.

DBrunkGXW
08-22-07, 03:58 PM
All matches are now accounted for and thus, matchwriting has begun in earnest.

Patrick, thanks for your offer - but all are taken now. I appreciate the willingness to help, however.

Thanks everyone who's writing.

- Dave