PDA

View Full Version : What do you think will be the match of the first week?

TH
08-07-07, 07:32 PM
Pick! Voting will remain anonymous for this one, so you can be truthful.

eating faces
08-07-07, 10:40 PM
i think the A-List vs. Onslaught/Arrows will be a good one, if only for the fact that we get the chance to own them first.

booyaka. fun for everyone.

Whats Your Alias
08-08-07, 02:18 PM
There's so many fun match-ups. It's a very good first week.

William Morgan
08-08-07, 02:47 PM
Who are you again?

I think your name was Jack or something. According to PRIME's bio pages, we're facing two handlers named Matt and Will. *Shrugs.*

jediPREZ
08-08-07, 02:52 PM
Who are you again?

I think your name was Jack or something. According to PRIME's bio pages, we're facing two handlers named Matt and Will. *Shrugs.*

If you trusted everything on a PRIME, bio page, you'd also believe that 3 different wrestlers have connections to the mafia hitmen who shot Kennedy. :cool:

Seymour Almasy
08-08-07, 09:49 PM
He's Joe. AKA, first victom of Kenjiro Ito...

eating faces
08-08-07, 09:53 PM
He's Joe. AKA, first victom of Kenjiro Ito...

i shoulda killed you when i had the chance.

Seymour Almasy
08-08-07, 10:02 PM
Different characters. Almasy's on a beach somewhere playing WoW and sipping a daiquiri. ;p

jediPREZ
08-08-07, 10:34 PM
Different characters. Almasy's on a beach somewhere playing WoW and sipping a daiquiri. ;p

Mainly because he still can't chew food after his last NFW match. :p

William Morgan
08-10-07, 03:33 AM
Honestly, I don't know a lot of you guys and I haven't really written a roleplay since April of 2001. Therefore, I'm going with my own match for the sheer hilarity factor of my RP rust.

He's Joe.I had already consulted Lindz about his identity, but thank you for the in-depth tidbit. :p I can now systematically decipher every weakness about his writings and character. Within three hours, I'll have a five-page thorough analysis sitting in your inbox thanks to Google (and Wikipedia of course :cool:).

Edgar
08-10-07, 03:38 AM
http://ptcpedia.com/index.php?title=The_Illustrious_Face-Eater

That'll help out your analysis.

eating faces
08-10-07, 07:12 AM
pft. those things lie.

jayshort
08-12-07, 02:26 AM
Jason Payne's latest RP just sold me. Great job, man! That was absolutely AWESOME!

RStrawsma
08-15-07, 11:13 PM
Actually, I just wanted to clarify...

I only go to shows to see Ockbar the Lizard King.

LK is the shizzle.