PDA

View Full Version : [EPW vs. PRIME] Dope vs. Munson Monsoon - Hardcore Match

TH
08-07-07, 07:26 PM
Interbracket matchup.

RP deadline is 8/15 @ 11:59:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time. All regular RP rules apply.

King Bear
08-09-07, 01:57 AM
“Standing here for the past three hours, I’ve come to realize something…”
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
The scene opens up to an already posing ‘Big Bear’ Munson Monsoon, one of the fresher faces amongst the PRIME roster. He is dressed for the occasion, standing in the mountains; overlooking a gorgeous valley that seemingly goes on forever.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
“This year’s Chad Dupree Cup will be the greatest Dupree Cup ever. Yes, it will feature a list of names that if I were to rattle it off, you’d think I was reading an All-World wrestling cast. Matches that would break the weak and make the strong go nuts happen in the first round. A trophy that etches ‘CHAMPION’ next to your name in the record books, forever, is given to the team with the most heart, guts, and nuts to go through everybody... and win.”
Big Bear begins to walk along the ridge that seems safe enough to do so, looking at the camera every now and again.<o:p></o:p>
“This Cup will feature all of that, sure. More importantly, though; is what will be featured all tournament long – PRIME’s domination over the field. And no, kids, I’m not talking about those A-List screw jobs who think they’re here for a cover shoot, no. The four men I’m referring to are Dusk, Eli VanNess, myself – the Big Bear, and Johnathon Winters. As individuals, we’re just four very intimidating, very talented athletes who scare the crap out of your baby sister, but together… we are Team PRIME. The TOP team. And we are going to carry that Cup straight back to the PRIME HQ, chanting out how many times we had to pin everybody else’s best to prove, once again, that PRIME is the universal standard in wrestling, today.”
Big Bear winces a bit and shrugs some, too. He walks forward, still looking up every few moments.<o:p></o:p>
“Which is probably where I should begin talking about this fella, Dope, right? Considering he’s the alternate, I’ve got to take a good, hard look at this one. And when I tried that, I came to the understanding that Empire Pro is putting the guy they have no information on; the guy they have no records on, no confirmed knowledge of – against me? Well…if it were Harley Douglas, that’d be one thing. If it were Larry Tact, that’d be another thing. But…”
Big Bear stops briefly, grabbing his chin and furrowing his brow.<o:p></o:p>
“But me, the Big Bear – the CHUMP BUSTER; I don’t see it that way. I see this as Empire Pro is covering their asses and heading their bets off ahead of time; putting Dope in against the Big Bear, in a Hardcore Match, during the Dupree Cup; well, I’m no P.I., but if you ask me; I’d be willin’ to bet that EPW didn’t want to lose any of their premier players after the first week, so they decided to put ol’ Dope in to play it safe against the Bear Creek Brawler.”
Big Bear begins to descend down the mountain, slightly, as he scales carefully over the rocky terrain.<o:p></o:p>
“And hey, I can’t blame them. The only thing I can say is this: PRIME didn’t come to the Dupree’s with any alternates, no back ups, no captains… the four of us are here to make sure that the rest of you chumps remember the golden rule…”
Big Bear stops, looking back over his shoulder at the setting sun.<o:p></o:p>
“PRIME is, was, and always will be the best. Team PRIME is here to prove that, starting with you, Empire Pro.”<o:p></o:p>