PDA

View Full Version : [A1E vs. MWCW] Beast vs. Adam Cash - Bullrope Match

TH
08-07-07, 07:18 PM
Group A matchup.

RP deadline is 8/15 @ 11:59:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time. All regular RP rules apply.

MarcusWestcott
08-13-07, 11:45 AM
(Beast, in front of a TEAM backdrop, in full wrestling regalia.)

Beast: Hmm... leave it up to the powers-that-be in TEAM to use to the old standby, the Bull-Rope match. Two guys, each tied to one end of a rope, and nowhere to go. Maybe we'll get lucky and TEAM will put a cowbell in the middle of the rope that we can beat each other with.

You can never have too much cowbell.

It may not look like it, but this match can be one of the more brutal matches, if you know what you're doing. You can get whipped, tied up, choked out, hung over the ropes, and bashed open with a cowbell.
Luckily for me, I've made a bit of a name for myself in nasty matches.

Two guys tied to a rope. Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide.

Well, at least in normal cases.

Mr. Cash... you're a hard man to find. Where are you hiding?

I heard you were over in MWCW, so I spent some time going through the archives.. but you're nowhere to be found. Your last TEAM event, and no one heard a peep from you.

It's not me, is it? You didn't see your name beside mine and sh*t yourself, did you? Is that it? Are you scared of coming on camera with a big brown stain running down the back of your pants?

Don't worry, son. Sooner or later, everyone falls victim to the beast.

It's just that this time, the stakes are just a little higher. Federation pride. And as the stakes go higher, so does the level of punishment.

Don't worry. I'll understand if you choose not to take your beating like a man. Perhaps you just need to reassess exactly why it is you got into this business in the first place.

But whenever you feel like, Cash, I'll be here.

Rope strapped on, and cowbell ready to ring against your f*cking skull.

(Fade out.)