PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Should NFW have a Private Forum?

jediPREZ
07-25-07, 08:02 PM
Its been brought to my attention from the roster that we need less forums.

Its ALSO been brought to my attention that a private forum dedicated to the National Championship division is something that could be beneficial.

Umm...vote? :cool:

jediPREZ
07-26-07, 12:55 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that the votes are public, so I know which members want private forums vs. which members don't. Those are the votes I'm specifically looking at, although I do appreciate some of our lurkers giving input. :cool:

DBrunkGXW
07-27-07, 08:24 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that the votes are public, so I know which members want private forums vs. which members don't. Those are the votes I'm specifically looking at, although I do appreciate some of our lurkers giving input. :cool:

Less forums? Yes, definitely.

Private? I'm not sure I see the reasoning....unless someone explains it to me. :)

jediPREZ
07-27-07, 09:07 AM
People that want to book matches, think up storylines, etc. Like to do that away from the prying eyes of the public.

If enough people are interested in a private forum, its going to include all NFW's handlers and most likely be the Planning and Development Forum.

DBrunkGXW
07-27-07, 09:22 AM
People that want to book matches, think up storylines, etc. Like to do that away from the prying eyes of the public.

If enough people are interested in a private forum, its going to include all NFW's handlers and most likely be the Planning and Development Forum.

Is there a point to a private forum that everyone in the fed can get into? Who are we keeping things private from?

And can't you plan angles and things together through PMs and emails a lot more efficiently than through a bunch of posts on a message board?

I dunno. I don't think I get it. :)

jediPREZ
07-27-07, 09:26 AM
Is there a point to a private forum that everyone in the fed can get into? Who are we keeping things private from?

And can't you plan angles and things together through PMs and emails a lot more efficiently than through a bunch of posts on a message board?

I dunno. I don't think I get it. :)

Well, sure (http://fwrestling.com/fwc/showthread.php?t=16048). :cool:

DBrunkGXW
07-27-07, 09:36 AM
Well, sure (http://fwrestling.com/fwc/showthread.php?t=16048). :cool:

Oh okay....so roughly that translates into being a bunch of hippie crap....

Gotcha ;)

Backing away....

Nova
07-27-07, 07:01 PM
I voted nay just because, as Katz mentioned earlier, the MEMBERS ONLY board for the West during the three years of Season Two was more barren and deserted than a movie theatre during the midnight sneak preview of Norbit.

Mittens T. Cat
07-30-07, 09:46 PM
I voted nay just because, as Katz mentioned earlier, the MEMBERS ONLY board for the West during the three years of Season Two was more barren and deserted than a movie theatre during the midnight sneak preview of Norbit.

zing!

take that eddie murphy, you chimney sweep broom swearer!

jediPREZ
07-31-07, 09:58 AM
Since 3 of the "no" votes are from non-NFW members, it looks like a pretty even split regarding this as of right now.