PDA

View Full Version : Aggression 31 has been posted

DBrunkGXW
05-17-07, 11:38 AM
The show has been posted in the forums. You can access it directly here. (http://www.fwrestling.com/fwc/showthread.php?t=15594)

Please leave feedback. Feedback is GOOD.

The next show will be the Supershow (official name announced on Aggression). As soon as NEW Raucous is done, we'll announce a full lineup and set up an area to roleplay for the show.

More info to come. In the meantime, enjoy Aggression.

- Dave, EPW Owner

Stalker
05-17-07, 12:51 PM
Bump...

Great show.. enjoyed it alot especially Ice Tre missing his senton. Classic.

DizzaHizza
05-17-07, 12:53 PM
Wow! Great show, everyone.

I really liked seeing all the segments turned in for the show. There's a buttload of them, and they all turned out well!

The UnHoly One
05-19-07, 09:29 AM
Awesome show guys I really enjoyed reading it. I think everyone had there angles well planned out and we have some interesting storylines developing. Looking forward to it

jayshort
05-19-07, 10:50 AM
I agree w/ Dave, I loved the segments, I think they helped the show flow a lot smoother.

Whoever wrote my character's match w/ Rocko, great job, as it was very easy to follow, and was something you could visualize in your head as you read it.

JA vs. Beau was a great match as well.

The Stalker scares me.

Ice Tre scares me even more.

Great job, everyone!
-J

Phenomenal
05-20-07, 03:31 AM
I really thought that the return of "Phenomenal" Frankie Scott was a welcoming sight. :)

That Mr XYZ was a riot. I hate to see him go.

Overall, it was a good show. I liked the storylines. I see some big stuff coming.

Arson Zanders' win was nice to see.

What would I like to see next? Hiroshi burning his muffins? Yes! ;)

DizzaHizza
05-20-07, 05:57 AM
Please, you KNOW that Hiroshi's muffins are factory made now. That's what happens when you're a multi-million dollar company...machines do all the labor!

However, Kin will be burning the pipe tonight.

Edgar
05-20-07, 06:12 AM
Bah, sorry about not commenting on the show. I'll make sure to do so today in the afternoon.

TheOriginalSE
05-20-07, 07:43 AM
Please, you KNOW that Hiroshi's muffins are factory made now. That's what happens when you're a multi-million dollar company...machines do all the labor!

However, Kin will be burning the pipe tonight.

Illegal Immigrants are people, too... they don't need to be referenced as "machines." Those "machines" have feelings!!!

DizzaHizza
05-20-07, 02:24 PM
Next thing, you're going to tell me that "children" are "people" too! HA! It's amazing how the minds of you youngsters work!

King Bear
05-20-07, 02:32 PM
Illegal Immigrants are people, too... they don't need to be referenced as "machines." Those "machines" have feelings!!!

Get that commie propaganda the Hell out of here!!:p

DizzaHizza
05-20-07, 03:54 PM
In Mother Russia...

...machine operates you.

Phenomenal
05-20-07, 09:35 PM
In Mother Russia...

...machine operates you.

Was that in a Krusher Kruschev accent? or Nikita Koloff?

Sweat Shops in Mother Russia? I could've sworn they were in Taiwan or Mexico

After tasting that batch of Muffins left for me... they weren't Russian.

They had a horchata/tequila taste to them.:p

BTW, Where is my friggin' parade? I'm back, baby!

TSiegel
05-21-07, 07:28 PM
Neither, we're talking Ivan Drago, :)