PDA

View Full Version : Aggression 31 Update Thread (sticky)

DBrunkGXW
05-02-07, 08:36 AM
Ok everyone, I just sent the match assignments out today. Blame me for the delay. I just didn't make it a priority to send them out like I should have.

But...we're underway now and I've given the writers a tentative deadline of next Wednesday to have them in.

As of now five of the matches will be long form with two to be shortformed.

Updates will come as I get them.

- Dave, EPW Owner

DONE SO FAR:

Four Corners Match
Arson Zanders vs. Steven Shane
Beast vs. Anarky vs. James Irish
Blitz vs. The Proletariat
Rocko Daymon vs. Sean Stevens
JA vs. Michaels
Dahaka/mystery opponent

PLUS: 17 non-match segments...WOW

The UnHoly One
05-02-07, 02:37 PM
UM, I didnt recieve anything? Does that mean I don't have to write one? Just curious b/c I would be more than happy to do one.

DBrunkGXW
05-02-07, 03:10 PM
UM, I didnt recieve anything? Does that mean I don't have to write one? Just curious b/c I would be more than happy to do one.

Check your private messages.

DBrunkGXW
05-09-07, 01:41 PM
Original note updated with matches turned in.

NOTE: Lots of segments turned in as well. Nice going, people.

MarcusWestcott
05-09-07, 04:10 PM
You got my match about 45 minutes ago.

DBrunkGXW
05-11-07, 01:10 PM
The matches I've received and that are done has been updated in the original note.

DBrunkGXW
05-14-07, 08:52 AM
Still waiting on one match and we'll be good to go. The Dahaka vs. mystery opponent match will be shortformed, early apologies to both guys - but there's an extensive angle involved in the match, so it will be more of a detailed shortforming than the usual shortforming.

Also, we have a lot of angles and segments sent in for this show. I really applaud all of you for your involvement in producing backstage and in-ring non-match segments. It adds so much to the fed as a whole. It'll be a ***** weaving it all together this week.

So yeah - there's your daily update. If I get that match in today, I'll maybe have a shot at getting the show up today as well. In the meantime, I'll be working on forming up the show with everything else.

Thanks.

- Dave, EPW Owner

RStrawsma
05-14-07, 06:05 PM
Wow, only one more match?

...oh wait, damn. :(

Gimme about an hour or two to finish this...

DBrunkGXW
05-15-07, 03:21 PM
Updated. I've got everything now. Expect the show to be posted in the morning.

DBrunkGXW
05-16-07, 10:38 AM
A problem arose with one of the matches, so it's causing a slight delay. Hopefully it will be cleared up today.

Fingers crossed!