PDA

View Full Version : Poll Time

jayshort
03-29-07, 12:08 AM
In the feds that I used to write in back in the day, there were a couple of guys -- **cough PAULBRISBINsneeze** -- myself included, who could be counted on for creating a poll about once a month just to keep everyone interested. I have yet to do that here, and it's about damned time. :rolleyes:

---

1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION:

2.) CHILDREN? (if 'Yes' give us a name and age, if 'No' ... tell us if you are planning on having any? ...if so, when?):

3.) OCCUPATION:

4.) CHARACTER:

5.) In your mind, what Is your character's status heel/face/neutral? (...and, what SHOULD he/she/or it be?):

6.) Tell us one thing about your character that we don't know, that would help us better understand he/she/it... :

7.) Most of us have been doing this for a while, what are your current goals that you want to get out of this hobby?:

8.) Who -- that you can think of -- inspire's you w/ their writing. (It could be another handler, an author, a relative. Give the goods.) ...and, why?:

9.) If you could go back in time and change ONE THING you had your character do or say what would it be?:

10.) Is there anything you wish you could realistically change about your character (appearance, mental state, etc.)? ...what?

11.) Name one moment, one event in FW that made you mark out and say, "HOLY ****!"?

12.) There's this popular hip hop song on the radio these days called, "This is why I'm hot". Are YOU hot? ...and, if so ... what MAKES you hot?:

Enjoy!!

Foxx
03-29-07, 01:59 AM
1) Amy Walker / 23 in June / *Points to my location under "Location:"* I live in a podunk town that I'd rather not name

2) Children frighten me. End of story.

3) Unemployed *Cries*

4) "Foxx" Fox Taylor; I'm also considering bringing a tag team to the light of day here, If they do come about I'll also be handling Kaira Hastings and Faye Walker in the tag division

5) Foxx is a face; Kaira will be a heel and Faye is a neutral. She's a very gimmicky, quirky character...

6) Right now I'm trying to delve into Foxx's past, but I'm not sure where I'll go with it. Atm I'm thinking of her grandfather playing an important role in her life since her father wasn't a father. I lightly hinted at the topic in one of my promos from way back, but never ran anywhere with it.

This is two, but she also has a slight crush on "The Dragon", but won't admit it openly.

7) My goal is and always will be to learn from you fine folks over time and become a more creative and overall better writer. Before this I'd only ever written in fantasy story based RPs where everyone worked together and I felt that I needed something new

8) Karl of course. I strive to be that good, but he doesn't seem to have any tips to give me... T-T He keeps me interested through the entire thing, no matter the length. I bore myself reading my own work. @.@

9) I'd have definitely either given Foxx more umph against Adam Benjamin when the TV title was created or I'd have tried a LOT harder against that one arabic guy... Bolich still haunts my nightmares. I jobbed myself hard on that one. It was pathetic.

10) If I had my way Foxx would be a heel. Easier to write and relate, but she just won't let me do it. The way I created Foxx doesn't really lend itself to suddenly becoming the bad girl. There'd be too much emotional strife and I have the feeling that Foxx would eventually make her way back to being a face no matter what I force her to do or say. She's the girl scout with a potty mouth of the wrestling world and happy to have it that way.

11) Call me arrogant, but I fully expected Foxx to come out on top in the TiT against Vic Creed. I think when I saw Foxx get hit by the Creedzillinator, or however it's spelled, for the pin was the first time I've downright sworn in surprise. The fact that he was out most of the week and (according to other RPs of his I've gawked at) was barely trying almost makes me wanna cry. As I've said before...I have a loooong way to go. If Creed wasn't a dick Foxx would have much respect for him

12) Hip hop sucks walnuts.

JABolich
03-29-07, 04:41 AM
1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION:
Bolich. 23 in December. Right across the river from Detroit, MI - in Windsor. Sup, Foxx.

2.) CHILDREN?
No. And I will probably never have any. I would be a failure as a father.

3.) OCCUPATION:
Former telemarketer. Current student.

4.) CHARACTER:
Active: Nobody. I handle Christian Sands when I'm active, alongside occasional Tariq Ismail, Dean Matthews, Monsta Boyz, and other odd ideas.

5.) In your mind, what Is your character's status heel/face/neutral? (...and, what SHOULD he/she/or it be?):
In my mind Sands is neutral but could conceivably be either a face or a heel. He is more of a natural heel than anything, but in the right circumstances there's room for him to play the hero.
Tariq is a born heel. He simply exudes assholery.
Matthews can go either way depending on what he's up against. While I've played him as a main event heel outside the FW circle he could do well as a Shawn Michaels face given that Strong Dean emails are hilarious. Or he could just be a smart-aleck ring announcer.
The Monsta Boyz are faces through and through. They are simply too beefy and overblown to make good heels. Trust me - I tried.

6.) Tell us one thing about your character that we don't know, that would help us better understand he/she/it... :
Christian tends to be protective of those he really cares about, though he'd seldom admit it. This is why he hates Melton; he feels this compulsive urge to protect Troy from him.
Ismail has very deep pan-Islamic sympathies and wanted to join the mujahidin when he was little so that he could throw all the American pig-dogs out of Arabia, but then he grew up and realized that he wasn't psychotic or murderous enough to do that. He sees what he's doing as a step forward for Arab nationalism by legitimizing the role of the Arab in a sport traditionally dominated by white males.
Dean Matthews is so awesome an announcer because he's a failure as a wrestler. Due to a rash of injuries in his left ACL he was never able to get over in spite of his great ring ability and charisma, but he's determined to get his name in the wrestling history books somehow.
In real life Fat Farrell has a DUI on his record, and Buff Bellows is a registered member of the NRA.

7.) Most of us have been doing this for a while, what are your current goals that you want to get out of this hobby?:
I'm no longer active and thus have no real goals save a vague interest in getting back into FW in a manner whereby I can sustain my interest and participation levels. However, given that I'm more of an angle man and would rather work with people to create a story than compete against them to judge who's shinier, I suspect I've seen my last run. (This is mainly because I come from - and still play in - the same sort of RP background Foxx does, and wrestling was never my first love.)

8.) Who -- that you can think of -- inspire's you w/ their writing. (It could be another handler, an author, a relative. Give the goods.) ...and, why?:
Brunk. Back in the day I used to idolize his stuff and take many many cues from it. I can honestly say that I stopped sucking in large part by ripping off Brunk and building from there.

9.) If you could go back in time and change ONE THING you had your character do or say what would it be?:
If I could change one thing it would be Sands going to the CSWA. I dropped the ball on that one, majorly.
With Ismail I would have given him a chance right from the get-go instead of thinking up so awesome a character in the middle of burnout season. I really think he had potential, and by letting him drop I did EPW a disservice, particularly to those he stepped on en route to overness.
With Matthews I would have continued to push him as a serious character instead of giving up after losing to some midcarder in GXW.
I'm content with the Monsta Boyz, but I would probably never have used the phrase 'The Big Kahuna'.

10.) Is there anything you wish you could realistically change about your character (appearance, mental state, etc.)? ...what?
...I'm more or less content with Christian the way he is. In fact, I think all my peeps are cool as-are.

11.) Name one moment, one event in FW that made you mark out and say, "HOLY ****!"?
I totally marked out like a mofo when Dan Ryan threatened to buttf**k Reuben Fasco's mom while watching SportsCenter.
Okay, more seriously, I haven't marked out for much recently, though I just about sh*t my britches when Ice Tre actually won a match. Failing that, I am a huge mark for anything involving the Phantom Republican.

12.) There's this popular hip hop song on the radio these days called, "This is why I'm hot". Are YOU hot? ...and, if so ... what MAKES you hot?:
I'm chilly.

Also, I feel like such a dork recognizing that Foxx's icon is Nico Robin from One Piece. I guess that could make me hot. Sort of.

TH
03-29-07, 07:29 AM
1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION:

Holzerman/25/Philadelphia... (why do I feel like I'm in an AOL chatroom now :p)

2.) CHILDREN? (if 'Yes' give us a name and age, if 'No' ... tell us if you are planning on having any? ...if so, when?):

None now, and won't be having any until a year or so after I've been married

3.) OCCUPATION:

Corrosion Control Engineer

4.) CHARACTER:

Jericoholic Anonymous (and Priest and Eisenkreuz too!)

Face, and he should be a face too, if you can get over the childish name-calling and hitting below the belt :)

JA ate paint chips as a child. ;)

Win the EPW World Championship, win some kind of gold in PRIME just to say "hay, im from fw and i won at ur game lol," help revitalize the A1E tag division and make TEAM into something that everyone wants to give a try to (without them wanting to rip my head off after they've participated :eek:)

Comedically, Dan West, Jeff Paternostro and Gregg Gethard. Non-comedically, Dave Brunk and Lindsay Branca.

I wouldn't have turned him heel in A1E. Ever.

Nope! JA's perfect as he is. The scrappy undersized strong style head dropper with the quick wit and a Superman complex.

MBE High Stakes '01 when Amazing, Inc. was unveiled and EPW Russian Roulette, the unmasking of Dis

My warm blood keeping me at a healthy 98.6°F...

...oh you didn't mean literally. Well, I'd like to think I'm hot because, well, because I've got a good command of comedic dialogue and I can "trash-talk" with the best of them.

DBrunkGXW
03-29-07, 08:50 AM
Alright I'll do this.

Two questions though first.

Bolich, no regret of Mr. Skull Head? Really? Or did you just erase that from memory ala Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?

And Tom, is a Corrosion Control Engineer just a fancy term for "the guy who makes sure the pipes don't get rusty"?

Ok, the questions:

1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION:

Jonathan David Brunk - call me any of em, I get it all/31/Katy, TX

Yes, I have three. Ryan - 13, Kaitlyn - 7, Joshua - 10 months

3.) OCCUPATION:

HIM Associate

4.) CHARACTER:

"The Ego Buster" Dan Ryan

Heel that fans like - and he should always be a heel, though I've played him face here and there

Could there possibly be anything you don't know about him yet? Wow. Ummmm - I dunno, man. Likes to take long walks on the beach.

My goals have been transitioning over the last year or so to wanting to help keep the hobby going through EPW. I have a few competitive goals to achieve, but not many.

My original RP inspiration was Chad Dupree, who I gleaned my RP skill from and took off from there.

In NBW, which was a fed run by a simulator (TNM) moves seemed to do more damage in the program the bigger you were, so we had monsters all over the place. I had The Ego Buster at 6'8" and something like 450 pounds. Ridiculous. Oh, and he was doing moonsaults. Doh!

Nope, nothing.

I was genuinely surprised when I beat Mark Windham for the CSWA World Title. The title shot was on a weekly edition of the TV show, not PPV - and there was hype for a big title match at the PPV a few weeks ahead. I figured even if I won in RP it wasn't likely to happen at that point. So yeah, it totally took me aback. My jaw dropped.

The hell?

TH
03-29-07, 09:36 AM
Yes, I do make sure the pipes don't rust, but my scope is a little broader than that. It includes tanks and rebar as well :p

CuseTroy
03-29-07, 09:43 AM
1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION:
Adam Shinder/21/Currently in Syracuse, NY, from Holland, PA and soon to be who knows where after I graduate

2.) CHILDREN?
Nope, but in the future, probably.

3.) OCCUPATION:
Journalism Student at Syracuse University

4.) CHARACTER:
Troy Douglas (plus Bryan Storms and Matt Johansson elsewhere)

Troy is a face who should be a face, and in all the time I've handled him in his current incarnation he's been a face. Bryan Storms is a heel, and while he's been both face and heel, he's a lot more fun to write and read as a heel. Matt Johansson just follows Bryan.

There's not alot about Troy I haven't already said about him, but the best thing I can say is that he keeps his personal life very closed off. Also, he's a surprisingly good singer and pianist.

I'd love to make a strong showing in both the KOTC and the TEAM Invitational, and hopefully get some gold around Troy's waist at some point in the coming year.

I draw inspiration from pretty much everyone I read around here, Brunk, Jarret and Lindsay being particularly big ones, not necessarily in terms of style, but as a benchmark to live up to.

The handling of the Troy/John Doe angle, which I should have taken a bigger charge of and I let move along too fast and never reached the potential it could have if I'd taken some more time to flesh it out. Personally, I would've stepped up more when Troy was the number one contender to Beast back in the summer of 04.

Nah.

Troy Windham sneaking up on everyone and stealing the CSWA title back in a ladder match he wasn't even involved in last year is one of the recent ones that I can remember.

12.) There's this popular hip hop song on the radio these days called, "This is why I'm hot". Are YOU hot? ...and, if so ... what MAKES you hot?
Probably not.

JABolich
03-29-07, 10:41 AM
Dave:

The first rule of Mr. Skull Head is that you don't talk about Mr. Skull Head.

EpyonMarx
03-29-07, 10:51 AM
1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION:
Karl Mark Ian Brown, aged 22, from the UK. I switch between Nottingham and Norwich depending if I'm on holiday (Nottingham) or studying on campus (Norwich)

All children should be taken away at birth and left to fend for themselves on a rock in the middle of the ocean until they turn forty. (I'm not a fan of kids, and I don't intend on having any. They're OK when they're quiet, but when they start making a noise I REALLY don't like them)

3.) OCCUPATION:
MA student (medieval literature), club DJ (all types of music, mostly rock though), voiceover artist (when I get a call back from somebody!), short-story writer, music journalist. All of those except student are freelance, so as and when I want to do them and can find work. I highly doubt I'd be good in a normal office job, lol.

4.) CHARACTER:
Karl "The Dragon" Brown, and the (growing) conglomerate of Blitz (Max, Jecht, Leonard Johnson, now Laura as well). I also handle Mr Entertainment in New ERA, and have a guy who pops up from time to time called Matt Matteson who's a wrestling writer.

Brown - face, but if he's facing another face who can't be the heel (like JA), then Brown should work more heelish. Against most people though he's definitely a face.
Blitz - heels. Max in singles competition can be a face, but Jecht is a definite heel, and Leonard Johnson is a typical heel manager.
Mr Entertainment - I based his character originally by mixing "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, "Ravishing" Rick Rude, "Stunning" Steve Austin, and "The Model" Rick Martel - so very definitely a heel who is a heel.

Brown was a VERY avid sportsman until he did his A-levels - he played rugby at a high level for five years, became a blackbelt at age 11, is a qualified football (soccer) referee which he became aged 14, fenced for four years at national level, and did five athletics events for the school up to a national level. The reason he really had to cut back on sport was his left knee, which he injured when he was 12 and kept playing on for the next four or five years regularly without getting it looked at. His knee's actually pretty good now though after taking time off for surgery a couple of years back.
Jecht is a Dutch name, originally chosen because his real name (Paulo) doesn't sound powerful enough for a big-guy wrestler.
Leonard Johnson's first job was ring announcer.
Mr Entertainment is an INCREDIBLY nice person to be around off-camera - but when the camera's are rolling he switches into character.

I just enjoy writing, so I don't really have any goals. So long as I keep enjoying the hobby I don't mind at all ^_^

In most cases it's whoever I'm working with - I LOVE having something to work from, so a great RP from my opponent, if it's got something in it I can use, is great for me because I really go for it. Other than that, a lot of what you see written for Brown or Mr Entertainment comes from music - my two favourite RPs that I've written were inspired by some music from Final Fantasy VI (Mr Entertainment vs. Rex Calibre) and Turisas (Brown vs. Steven Shane). I had something to work with from my opponent, and the music just told me how to go about it. Though some other things it's also probably my childhood (like Proppet - based on the muppets, and my opponent the first time I used him. Kudos Promo!). As for Blitz, I just try to make Leonard an old-school manager without making him a clown, so the great heel managers of old.

I've no problems at all with anything I've done. I'm also really happy with where everyone is on the card - Blitz I designed as a tag team, and Brown and Mr Entertainment I always designed as mid to upper-mid card people.

Nothing.

When Adam Benjamin caused Brown to fall through the top of a cage at the first PPV I worked on - Jeff Bolich really knows how to write a match. I think I've still got a printout of it somewhere.

quid?

DBrunkGXW
03-29-07, 11:10 AM
...They're OK when they're quiet, but when they start making a noise I REALLY don't like them....

Interestingly enough, this actually pretty much reflects my opinion of most adults as well.

Arson Zanders
03-29-07, 12:32 PM
1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION:

Tam/24/San Francisco, CA

Not yet. Will definitely have them when my girlfriend and I marry after I graduate from grad school.

3.) OCCUPATION:

Intern Pharmacist (4th year)

4.) CHARACTER:

"The Inferno" Arson Zanders

Should be a heel. Still trying to figure out who the character really is though. Ongoing process it seems. ^^

Was a shoot fighter for awhile. Originally from Manchester, he should have a distinct accent although I haven't been conveying that in rps. He's wildly intelligent, unfortunately he drinks too much, has a huge ego and is generally lazy.

Just having fun.

Too many authors to note.

I wish he would stop breaking stuff. There are way too many heelish monsters out there, and I'm afraid I've built Zanders in that same mold.

He doesn't have to be so crazy/maniacal/unstable. I've been trying to actively show a change in that direction.

First match and I get bonked in the head with a foreign object...during a cage match no less!

My gf says I'm not hot, so there ya go. ^^

RStrawsma
03-29-07, 02:52 PM
1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION:
Robert Ryan Strawsma / 23 / Indiana

Not even married, and I'd like to keep it that way until I am. I know waaaaay too many people who have kids and are younger than me.

3.) OCCUPATION:
College graduate. I work in the produce section of a supermarket to pay the bills. Still trying to put down the bong and work on a resume (it's been a four-month long process, and most I have is my name at the top of the page).

4.) CHARACTER:
I handle Rocko Daymon, his wife Caitlyn, and Erik Black and Ivan Dalkichev, members of the CHRONIC COLLIZION!! (formerly the Crimson Calling). Once handled and will again in the future "The Butt-Dominator" Olvir Arsvinnar.

Rocko has been pushing toward heel in just about every fed he's in, other than A1E (where he's technically the heel in an angle he's running). I've tried for many years to push him as a believable face, but I don't think I was able to sell it as well as other characters like Karl does with Brown or Adam does with Douglas. So he's basically a bad guy out of spite for people not accepting him as the good guy.

Caitlyn's pretty obviously heel after the run-in on a New ERA show where she cost Foxx a shot at the Women's Title.

CC are whatever the hell is convenient at the time. Probably faces in the sense that Ice Tre is a face.

Hell, I've practically retconned half of Rocko's backstory, other than the heroin abuse. How about, Daymon idolizes just about any Kurt Russel movie role from the 1980's?

There's more to Caitlyn than what's been revealed thus far in roleplays. I have ideas to involve segments where when she's not being Rocko's wife, she's an international spy, a pimp, or a witch.

Erik and Ivan are basically modelled after Lars Ulrich and James Hetfield from the "Napster Bad!" internet cartoons.

To be completely honest, I just want a couple more years to make Rocko look his best before I retire him for good, and do what Bolich does. Then I might try my hand at running my own fed.

Rich Eicke, Jamar Short, Ed Burton, Paul Brisbin... just about everybody who kicked my ass over in SCW. Also kind of the reason why every one of my promos is five pages long (seriously, I've been working hard to cut back... I just catch a thread and keep writing!) Guys like Karl and Holzerman helped the creation of Olvir and the new CC. Roleplaying against John Rivera's John Doe was pretty much the origin of Daymon's "what it means to be a man... a true professional wrestler" speeches, and his subsequent "man" angle.

Christ... just about everything from my first five years? Let's see if I can name them all off...
-The Turks stable - ...yeah, Final Fantasy and e-wrestling go together like popcorn and orange juice.
-Rocko retiring the first time after losing the SCW World Title.
-Daemon - Rocko's first masked man gimmick. Basically, a Halloween rip-off of Mankind involving a Scream mask.
-His subsequent retiring when I realized that was lame.
-The Unknown Competitor - Same as above, with a clown mask.
-His subsequent retiring when I realized that was lame.
-Rocko Daymon v.2 - Tried to go Sting and reinvent the character with a techno/trench-coat thing. Did my roleplays in something like computer script. I thought it was pretty cutting edge, but people saw it more as Rocko the Robot, so I canned it.
-His subsequent retiring when I realized THAT was lame. Although one person, years later, told me it could have been pretty good if I stuck with it a while longer. Maybe I'll bring it out some time under a new character.
-Ghost of Icarus - This was when I was getting really story-driven on Rocko's part. The name was only a ring name, but people took it as an "undead spirit" gimmick, and I canned that too.
-Yeah, you guessed it... his subsequent retiring when I realized that THAT, too was also lame.
-Retiring for the sixth freaking time, this time from Empire Pro, because I wanted to focus more on pushing Stephen Waltz (as if that went anywhere...)
-Not really related, but I regret the last Clapper promo I ever wrote perhaps more than anything else on this list... including the first thing.

His name. Ten years ago, I thought it'd be cool to name a character off of my nickname. No, that was lame. Tried to cover it up by extending it into Rochester, and THAT was lame too. So now I just stick with it and ignore the "wallaby" remarks.

-Dan Ryan being announced as the new owner of Empire Pro.
-The thrilling conclusion of NEW's Battle Brawl event.
-The thrilling conclusion of EUWC's Blood Bath event.
-The thrilling conclusion of A1E's Pier 6 Brawl event.

[B[12.) There's this popular hip hop song on the radio these days called, "This is why I'm hot". Are YOU hot? ...and, if so ... what MAKES you hot?:[/B]
Are you kidding? I took a half our out of my day just to reply to this damn thing--OF COURSE I'M NOT HOT!!

DizzaHizza
03-29-07, 03:40 PM
1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION:

Michael LeQuan Flash Dove, 25, Montesano WA

None that have been brought to my attention, though I would not be shocked if there was a little Dove runnin' around somewhere without my knowledge. Eventually I plan to meet a girl who will squirt out a few brats for me, but I'd rather just find a chick who will let me stick my baby stick up in her gash.

3.) OCCUPATION:

Accounts Payable Clerk at a 100% Green Paper Mill. Someone find me a better job, because I can't find one for myself.

4.) CHARACTER:

Kin Hiroshi
"Wildfire" Johnny Rage (Taken over for my brother)
"Mr. Irresistible" Johnny Styles (Take over for my brother)

Hiroshi: neutral. It really depends on what fed you are reading and what his current story arc is. I enjoy playing Kin as a heel, because it's so much easier to get people to hate you than to like you, but when portrayed as a face, Kin is definitely a sneakier underdog face. But, like I said, it really depends on the angle that Kin is involved in.

Rage/Styles: "Faces to a fault." These guys are never seen without each other, and often times serve as the angelic side of Hiroshi's conscious while Hiroshi's own demons serve as the, well...demonic side. They are goody-goodies to the point of extreme naivety.

Hiroshi: Might never be able to hold a world title, even if he won one. This is because of the self-doubt that he now holds after never winning "the big one". It would cause a severe identiy crisis that would be worse than the one Britney Spears is having.

The Johnnys: They are wrestlers.

Get Lindz to send me topless pictures.

I don't know about inspiring me, but almost anyone I face MOTIVATES me to get off my ass and type something up in 20 minutes.

Unless that person is Chad Merritt. Then he blackmails me into writing things, and makes me think he just uses people. Is that true Chad? Do you enjoy the free slave labor you've acquired over the years?

A) Retire for 3 months before I realized that I was using this to get things off my chest
B) In OOC, never getting involved in angles instead of just writing for matches and personal storylines
C) Ditching the ORIGINAL Muffin Man persona. Man, I LOVED writing the random comedy bits that Hiroshi promos were starting to become. Does anyone remember when Kin directed "White Midgets Can't Jump"?
D) Kin /= Asian

The Johnnys: Actually start using them in a tag division somewhere.
Hiroshi: Get a BJ from Lindsay Troy. Oh, realistic changes? Get a BJ from Lindsay Troy.

When CSWA puts up a card.

Yes, but only because it's 65 degrees outside, and I have a space heater under my desk blasting on full. Also, I haven't changed my underwear in 3 weeks, so I think something is festering and rotten, and possibly infected...

Foxx
03-29-07, 04:49 PM
Also, I feel like such a dork recognizing that Foxx's icon is Nico Robin from One Piece. I guess that could make me hot. Sort of.

I think I'm a bigger dork. Foxx is mainly modeled from Robin and my mother's former obsession with Reba McEntire. Scary? I think so.

On the same note, I never answered question 6 for Kaira and Faye. They are official now btw. They'll be making their debut in NEW shortly and if it turns out well I'll probly bring them over here just cuz I wanna take potshots at Karl. =) The most prominent parts of their personalities are just slightly amplified versions of my own. Faye is also a decendant of several of my early fantasy RP characters. Karl's seen my early works so he knows. ^^

Whereas Foxx took me quite some time to get a feel for (possibly also because she was my first character created for this ever), I've been able to leap straight into Kaira and Faye and get into their heads.

JABolich
03-29-07, 05:07 PM
I think I'm a bigger dork. Foxx is mainly modeled from Robin and my mother's former obsession with Reba McEntire. Scary? I think so.

I don't think the world is ready for a wrestler with extra arms. Does this make Karl Luffy? (And no, I don't actually KNOW much about One Piece.)

t r e
03-29-07, 05:26 PM
In the feds that I used to write in back in the day, there were a couple of guys -- **cough PAULBRISBINsneeze** -- myself included, who could be counted on for creating a poll about once a month just to keep everyone interested. I have yet to do that here, and it's about damned time. :rolleyes:

hah. awesome.

---

1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION:
Paul Brisbin / 27 / Saratoga Springs, NY

eh. none now. none really planned.

3.) OCCUPATION:
http://www.stewartsshops.com

4.) CHARACTER:
Ice Tre currently, formerly Havoc, Ric Samson, Cyrus and Max Blackshire.

Tre is the moronic face who, at times, does dickish things that make him appear as a heel. he is as he should be.

6.) Tell us one thing about your character that we don't know, that would help us better understand he/she/it...
Ice Tre, despite appearances and mannerism, is NOT brain damaged. currently.

i would like to one day unite the world of fantasy wrestling in song.

there are always those few that periodically changed the way you thought this hobby could be approached. andy bloxham. pete russo stands out in my memory as one who, even eons back, always impressed/inspired. reading the older CSWA cards when i initially joined there in 2000 was a treat.

you know, there's lots of really great people you meet and befriend along the way. you've gotta appreciate 'em all :)

hmm. not sure, really.

Ice Tre is perfection in imperfect-form.

when jamar beat me to posting an old school 'poll thread'.
Me? ...well, I'm hot 'cause I'm fly. you ain't 'cause you not. this is why.

QueenOfTheRing
03-29-07, 09:11 PM
1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION:

Lindz/23/Cranston, RI

HAHAHA...yeah. I have no patience for/with children.

3.) OCCUPATION:

Box office/customer service rep at a performing arts theater. I need a real job. Like...now.

4.) CHARACTER:

"The Queen of the Ring" Lindsay Troy

Troy is Troy but if I had to classify her, she'd probably be naturally neutral but leans to either side depending on the situation. She's leaning more towards the face side at present, but with the whole Melton divorce thing here the fan reaction will probably have her settled in the gray area somewhere, since not everyone is going to sympathize with her.

She really isn't taking the separation well, even though she initialized it. I need to get back on the writing horse and do some work with it. THOMASSSSSSSSS!

Short-term: Get my angle/segment input up in EPW and NFW.
Long-term: Win a major cross-fed tournament.

Brunk, Steve, Katz, Phil, Xandor and Holzerman have all had some sort of influence, even if it's just me C&Ping a chunk of text into an IM box and asking what they think. Dove also inspires me to pwn him. :-*

"The Fed That Shall Not Be Named" would never have happened.

I'm waiting for the time where I can put her demons to rest. Not yet, though. I need to keep putting her through the ringer before I'm ready to have her hang up the boots. ;)

It wasn't really a "holy ****" moment but Katz got me marking out last night when I read "This is not fair to Flair" on the NFW West show. ;) Bobby Heenan > You.

I don't really listen to hip-hop but I make Dove hot. Does that count for anything?

Foxx
03-29-07, 10:24 PM
I don't think the world is ready for a wrestler with extra arms. Does this make Karl Luffy? (And no, I don't actually KNOW much about One Piece.)

Hana hana powers would make wrestling far too easy. For those who aren't as totally weird as me, hana is something akin to flower or bloom or some such word.

Nico can sprout and control extra limbs (made of cherry blossom petals) from any surface she can see. Considering she can create quite a few there's nowhere a wrestler could really go without getting pulled down and held fast for a pin. She likes submission moves too... Indeed, the wrestling world is not prepared.

Now all I need to do is go read some of my Naruto mangas and I'll have risen to a new level of sad!

And I'd say if Karl were heartless he'd be Sir Crocodile.

irishred
03-30-07, 02:06 AM
---

1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION: Shane Gerlach/Just about 39/Yankton, South Dakota

2.) CHILDREN? (if 'Yes' give us a name and age, if 'No' ... tell us if you are planning on having any? ...if so, when?):Donelle and I are currently starting IVF procedures to have a child. It's our biggest dream. We hope to be prego by the 4th of July holiday.

3.) OCCUPATION:Hotel Manager

4.) CHARACTER:Irishred

5.) In your mind, what Is your character's status heel/face/neutral? (...and, what SHOULD he/she/or it be?):Irishred is a heelish face. I guess it all depends on where he is competing. Much like Ric Flair in the old territory days it all depended on where he was fighting and who he was facing on whether he was cheered or not. Red works best as a self serving heel though.

6.) Tell us one thing about your character that we don't know, that would help us better understand he/she/it... :Everything that Red does, every way that Red reacts is how I would react. I am a hot headed German/Irish prick. Red's off time for three years in prison directly reflected my three year stint in prison (business fraud to answer the question I'll be asked repeatedly). Red is Shane and Shane is Red. From the pill addiction angle on down I only write what I know.

7.) Most of us have been doing this for a while, what are your current goals that you want to get out of this hobby?:I would someday like to hold one of the "Big" federations World Titles. Isn't that what we all want? Holding the UCW World Title was the biggest accomplishment of my career in E-Fedding. I would really like to work one more time with my original MidWest Mafia running mates Meatbag and Mango before this is all said and done too. Overall just continuing to work with the amazingly talented people I am working with currently is reward enough.

8.) Who -- that you can think of -- inspires you w/ their writing. (It could be another handler, an author, a relative. Give the goods.) ...and, why?:From an E-Fedding state of mind the greatest influences on my work have been Lady Rebellion (Adrian), Dan West, Bill Dempsey and James Irish. Adrian because she pushed me so hard in the original MBE and helped introduce me to my MWM running mates. Dan and Bill because they were (and are) two of the most talented writers I have ever had the honor of working with and against. They inspire me to work harder and be better every time they type letters on a page. James Irish has shown me friendship far beyond E-Fedding and helped me to remember to smile in this game of ours. Shane Carnes for Believing in me and giving me my first World Title. That meant so much.

9.) If you could go back in time and change ONE THING you had your character do or say what would it be?:In the TEAM Tourney one I went over the edge with my shoot comments against an e-fedder. It got ugly and involved WAY too many people. I almost left the hobby because of the huge amounts of crap that flowed from that one incidence. I tend to shoot way too much and did so at that time; not intending harm or malice but causing it none the less.

10.) Is there anything you wish you could realistically change about your character (appearance, mental state, etc.)? ...what? Red is what he is. He's me so there really isn't so much I would change. If he is hated and my style writing him is hated...so be it. I guess if anything I wish that I had a better intro into this world of FW after hanging out in A1E/MBE for so long.

11.) Name one moment, one event in FW that made you mark out and say, "HOLY ****!"? My biggest holy **** moment was easily the reveal of Freakfish as Mr. Amazing. That was the swerve of all swerves in E-Fedding. There will never be another that touches it. Not Dis, not anti-Cross...nothing. That was the one moment that twisted everything.

I refuse to participate in anything that involves the words hip or hop.

Enjoy!![/quote]

TheOriginalSE
03-30-07, 03:13 AM
1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION:
- Sean / 23 / San Diego.

- Not right now .. I don't plan on having kids for a while. A good .. long .. while. Although I did find out earlier this week that I'm going to be an uncle.

3.) OCCUPATION:
- Law student.

4.) CHARACTER:
'Extremely Bisexual' Beau Michaels in EPW and 'Simply Sensational' Sean Edmunds in WFW (even though Holzer repeatedly omits the Simply part and just calls him 'Sensational' which is not correct .. but its okay. :P).

- Beau isn't technically a face nor a heel.. he's ... just Beau. Edmunds is a heel, always has been and probably always will be.

6.) Tell us one thing about your character that we don't know, that would help us better understand he/she/it...
- Beau doesn't actually like young looking guys... he likes muscles and lots of them.. so Dan Ryan better watch out. As for Edmunds? He used to try and help people out in the lockerroom, but has become more of a prick in real life as he hasn't hit the high plateau that he always thought he would.

- For Beau its just to continue to use him in ways that make him an entertaining character. I don't really have any lofty goals like World Titles or anything because I've hit a point in my FW career where I don't care about that stuff anymore. I just want to have fun and create interesting situations that people like to read about. For Edmunds, I would like to make him more active, hence the two TEAM events he was in .. but once again just to be able to keep up with the current level of competition here on FWC. Other than that, since I run NEW .. I just want to continue getting shows out and trying to build up a fanbase.. and make it to the five year anniversary show.

- Beau's inspiration really comes from Barry Thompson who handles MWG in NEW and Felix Red in NFW. Back when I first started Michaels in 98/99 I did so because Barry was blazing the trail that made it possible for him to be successful.. and I think he writes incredible stuff.

- For Beau it would have been to pay more attention during season II of NFW during his run .. I hit a snag in wanting to RP and Beau took a beating.. for Edmunds, it would probably have been not to start off when I did with the character because I was a horrible RP'er... I should have waited until I picked up more skills.

- Beau is fine like he is .. although technically I guess the 'Extremely BiSexual' label is now a misnomer since he hasn't been seen with a woman in years .. for Edmunds, I would probably retcon him to be younger.. but then again I started out way early in FW .. but one of the biggest things would be to not have put a birth year on applications so that I could keep him fresh.. but alas, oh well.

- NEW winning the TEAM Dupree Cup.. It was really a good moment because there were times there when I really thought we had been beat and then all of a sudden we won in a few rounds ... made me proud as a fed head. :)

- I handle Beau Michaels ... of course I'm hot. FLAMING HOT. muahahhahahaha.

--okay... sorry .. lol .. I'm in the middle of writing this 30 page final brief for an appellate court project that I have dealing with the Establishment Clause and how a high school cannot have a policy that 1) allows students to select a student speaker because the school is 60% Catholic, they have chosen their local pastor the past two years, and he's delivered a uber Catholic prayer during the graduation which is a violation of the Constitution .. and well, I ... haven't quite started and its due tomorrow. :)

EpyonMarx
03-30-07, 06:40 AM
And I'd say if Karl were heartless he'd be Sir Crocodile.

I resent that remark!

It makes me sound like I'm not heartless :-p

DBrunkGXW
03-30-07, 09:34 AM
Shane, I'm pretty sure you'd have sex with MBE if you figure out how.

---

1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION: Shane Gerlach/Just about 39/Yankton, South Dakota

2.) CHILDREN? (if 'Yes' give us a name and age, if 'No' ... tell us if you are planning on having any? ...if so, when?):Donelle and I are currently starting IVF procedures to have a child. It's our biggest dream. We hope to be prego by the 4th of July holiday.

3.) OCCUPATION:Hotel Manager

4.) CHARACTER:Irishred

5.) In your mind, what Is your character's status heel/face/neutral? (...and, what SHOULD he/she/or it be?):Irishred is a heelish face. I guess it all depends on where he is competing. Much like Ric Flair in the old territory days it all depended on where he was fighting and who he was facing on whether he was cheered or not. Red works best as a self serving heel though.

6.) Tell us one thing about your character that we don't know, that would help us better understand he/she/it... :Everything that Red does, every way that Red reacts is how I would react. I am a hot headed German/Irish prick. Red's off time for three years in prison directly reflected my three year stint in prison (business fraud to answer the question I'll be asked repeatedly). Red is Shane and Shane is Red. From the pill addiction angle on down I only write what I know.

7.) Most of us have been doing this for a while, what are your current goals that you want to get out of this hobby?:I would someday like to hold one of the "Big" federations World Titles. Isn't that what we all want? Holding the UCW World Title was the biggest accomplishment of my career in E-Fedding. I would really like to work one more time with my original MidWest Mafia running mates Meatbag and Mango before this is all said and done too. Overall just continuing to work with the amazingly talented people I am working with currently is reward enough.

8.) Who -- that you can think of -- inspires you w/ their writing. (It could be another handler, an author, a relative. Give the goods.) ...and, why?:From an E-Fedding state of mind the greatest influences on my work have been Lady Rebellion (Adrian), Dan West, Bill Dempsey and James Irish. Adrian because she pushed me so hard in the original MBE and helped introduce me to my MWM running mates. Dan and Bill because they were (and are) two of the most talented writers I have ever had the honor of working with and against. They inspire me to work harder and be better every time they type letters on a page. James Irish has shown me friendship far beyond E-Fedding and helped me to remember to smile in this game of ours. Shane Carnes for Believing in me and giving me my first World Title. That meant so much.

9.) If you could go back in time and change ONE THING you had your character do or say what would it be?:In the TEAM Tourney one I went over the edge with my shoot comments against an e-fedder. It got ugly and involved WAY too many people. I almost left the hobby because of the huge amounts of crap that flowed from that one incidence. I tend to shoot way too much and did so at that time; not intending harm or malice but causing it none the less.

10.) Is there anything you wish you could realistically change about your character (appearance, mental state, etc.)? ...what? Red is what he is. He's me so there really isn't so much I would change. If he is hated and my style writing him is hated...so be it. I guess if anything I wish that I had a better intro into this world of FW after hanging out in A1E/MBE for so long.

11.) Name one moment, one event in FW that made you mark out and say, "HOLY ****!"? My biggest holy **** moment was easily the reveal of Freakfish as Mr. Amazing. That was the swerve of all swerves in E-Fedding. There will never be another that touches it. Not Dis, not anti-Cross...nothing. That was the one moment that twisted everything.

I refuse to participate in anything that involves the words hip or hop.

Enjoy!![/QUOTE]

QueenOfTheRing
03-30-07, 09:37 AM
Shane, I'm pretty sure you'd have sex with MBE if you figure out how.

Can I change my marking out moment to this? ;)

MarcusWestcott
03-30-07, 09:55 AM
1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION:
Jarret / 31 / Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

No. The wife and I are talking about it, but all we've decided is we're going to wait a few years and see if we feel more mentally/fiscally prepared for something like that.

3.) OCCUPATION:
Systems Analyst.

4.) CHARACTER:
Beast in A1E, UCW, EPW, and TEAM.

I dunno. Unlike most others who generally say it's easier to play a heel, I find it easier to play Beast as a face, so he is one in EPW and UCW, and is closer to neutral in TEAM with facey tendencies. In A1E, he's a heel, and I usually get the feedback when he's a face there that people enjoy him more as a heel, so I turned him heel again last year. What *should* he be? Probably heel, but I find it more difficult to establish the character and stay consistent in his persona, so he tends to gravitate back and forth between dark and sinister to a cocky, arrogant pr!ck. So, I've got work to do there.

Beast's a pretty simple character when you get down to it. He's just a wrestler, and that's all he does, and wants to succeed at it. Umm... he has a fascination for 90's rock and 70's game shows.

For Beast, I've been thinking about this more and more lately, so maybe that means the time's coming where retirement's an option. I'd love for him to win the UCW title before he's done, and in A1E, there's two things Beast has never done, and that's to win a Pier Six Brawl (he's never been in one), and to main event our flagship show Golden Dreams before he retires. I'm going to try and accomplish that in the next year or two before putting the big guy down.

As a new fed-head, having taken the reigns of A1E, I want to re-establish a hotbed for tag team wrestling there, as well as always striving to make the fed bigger and better with every show.

That's a tough one. Beast has always been pretty much just me amped up to 11, and it's an outlet for me to say things that I could never say in real life. I mean, you just can't walk up to someone in the real world and say "when you speak, you look like you're having a seizure while giving head." Not the greatest line in the world, but you could never just DO that. But, I've always admired Brunk for *intelligent* trash-talking, Tom for his comedic style, and Roger for showing me how to play a face.

Probably my shoot on JA a few years back. We've both since put it behind us, but at one time, both of us were in places mentally you probably don't want to be when you're in this game, and I crossed the line big time on that one.

Not really, no.

Probably the Prisoner 187/Slambo the Clown swerve back in the early days of A1E. That was probably the best-executed character swerve I've ever seen.

Nah, kid, nah.

jayshort
03-30-07, 11:03 AM
1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION:
-> Jamar Short/26/Laurel, Maryland - when I'm home. Washington, DC - when I'm visiting family. Arlington, VA - when I'm at work.

-> I've got two. Princess Summer who just turned 1 on the 9th of March. And, princess Joy who was born four months prematurely(did I say that right?), on the 29th of December.

3.) OCCUPATION:
-> I a manager at this sum-b*tch:
http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/PentagonCity/Default.htm

4.) CHARACTER:
-> "Triple X" Sean Stevens

-> Trip is somewhere in between. He's definitely one of those guys that can go either way depending on the circumstances, but for the time being, he's a face. ... for now.

-> Oh, I dunno ... It really does bother him that some of the guys he fought with back in the day, and either beat or held his own against - Eli Flair, Havoc, Zero, 'The Blade' Kendall Codine, Randy Harder, Dan Ryan, Kevin Powers, Shane Southern, and so forth -have gone on to become sorta considered as legendary and he hasn't. That's his motivation these days, to try to show the world that he deserves to be mentioned in the same light as them.

... I guess.

-> Just to tell some good stories. Pete Russo and I have a fairly great story that I want to tell and needs to happen before I can even think of retiring Trip. The one thing I know is, I don't want to just disappear, with that being how his story ends, I want to actually write him out, and his reason for leaving won't be just because he woke up and lost his passion. Something has to happen to force it, because when I retire him, he's gone for good.

-> Paul Brisbin and Andy Bloxham used to tell the best stories in their feuds between Havoc and Zero. It was some of the best stuff I've ever read, and they've both gotten so much better as a result. They motivate me to want to find the right arch nemesis for my character, and have that career defining feud. Pete Russo's my man - no homo, he can tell a story like no one can. Chad Merrit, Steve Thomas, Travis Beaven, Dave Brunk is the man. Ummm... there's so many. Ryan, for the record, I've ALWAYS loved your stuff .... and, thought the Daemon character was pretty damned cool. In SCW I intentionally tried to stay as FAR away from him as possible. ;)

-> Umm... nah, he's good. Every past idea good or bad helps tell a better story tomorrow.

-> Umm... his name. When I first created him in '96, his name was XXXstasy, he was supposed to be a young stud, on drugs **coughs** ECSTACY ... and a sex addict **sneeze** hence the XXX.

A guy I was RPing against shortened it to Triple X, and I was like, "Wow..." 'Cuz I had never even THOUGHT of that. From there, I just ran with it, and "Triple X" XXXstasy was born. Later on, I grew to loathe the name XXXstasy and decided to try and erase it from the memory of everybody, trying to make the character more human, or real, and unveiled his birth name. But, the Triple X thing wouldn't go away, and it still doesn't, so that's how you got Sean "Triple X" Stevens. And, if kinda fits, so I just left it like that.

That's a story for a lot of the guys and gals from the FWrestling circuit that didn't know where the Triple X fit in with Sean Stevens. No I didn't bit Mr. Levesque. No, I didn't steal the name from whoever uses it in TNA(for the record, I've never even SEEN these guys, either) ... and, NO I didn't take it from someone in A1E or wherever.

-> Three. Paul's Havoc was the HEW champ for many, many moons, it seemed... and, he handled him so well, I had no idea how he would lose it. EZ's 'Apocalypse' Gabriel Poe beat him at an HEW pay per view in a match that was so awesome to read. I remembered marking out, not because Havoc lost, but because you could tell it wasn't one of those losses that would be revenged the next card. It was like a passing of the torch I've had my fun, now it's your turn title match. THAT was an extremely fun time in FW.

Secondly, when Pete's Eli Flair won the CSWA World Title. That match was excellent, and captured all of the emotion that Eli Flair should've felt. Poison Ivy, after aligning with Hornet and becoming heel, came back to Eli's side, and he beat the face of the CSWA. It had a false finish, where Chad had Hornet get on the mic, that was hilarious ... and, it was just an overall great match.

Third, Dan Ryan winning the CSWA World Title. Dave and I used to chat a lot, and were getting really cool. He and I both thought there was no way in hell he'd win that match, as I had a shot at it maybe the month before, or something like that... and, when Dan Ryan did it, because both of our characters wanted to break through that CSWA glass ceiling, even though Stevens didn't win it, it felt as if he did, atleast to me. :)

-> because when I wrote this question, it was like 70 degrees out and I had on clothing for a 30 degree day. THAT's where this question came from and THAT's why I was hot. :D

irishred
03-30-07, 11:24 AM
Can I change my marking out moment to this? ;)

Hey Dave! Hey Lindz!

My ass...kiss it!:p

Doesn't everyone hold a special place in their heart for the place they started off in? The place they first gained some measure of success? No? I'm the only one?

Well screw ya all then.;)

TSiegel
04-02-07, 11:12 AM
1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION:

Michael LeQuan Flash Dove, 25, Montesano WA....

Spews Pepsi.

Lequan??

TSiegel
04-02-07, 11:15 AM
I don't really listen to hip-hop but I make Dove hot. Does that count for anything?

Chokes, on the same soda

jediPREZ
04-02-07, 11:26 AM
1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION:

theCHAIRMAN Johnny Beefcake Edward Crazy Horse Katz

No...Yes.

3.) OCCUPATION:

Graphic Designer, Marketing Presentation Specialist, Webmonkey

4.) CHARACTER:
Hrm. Have a few in NFW...but EPW-wise, I'm kinda like the hen that keeps storyline eggs warm during your RP Periods (see: Beau vs. Dan Ryan, How the West Was Won: War of the Roses) ...oh and I hear Aston finally got my junior in here.

They are what they are, when they have to be what they be.

You should never believe a single word of what either says.

Bring back the FAN in FANtasy Wrestling.

Jamar Nicholas, Steve Thomas: Matchwriting, Character Development

Mary Jane, The Grey Goose, Bud Weiser: They help me write. :)

Joining the CSWA. :p Ummm...not much, I've kinda been lucky in that regard.

Their age.

"NO INGLES! NO INGLES!" The infamous Guns swerve in CSWA

Travis Beaven deciding that Craig Miles should burn Fallen alive in fWo

...I'm still waiting on the CSWA hacker angle to pan out. That could make me mark depending on who it is.

Nova's handler predicting the NFW East booking through an RP series 3 weeks ahead of time. ...that requires serious psychosis telekinesis on drugs.

Lindsay Troy dumping Joey Melton on his ass.

Humid Maryland weather.

BJ's.

Blonde shicksas.

So...I'm about 33% hot right this second.

QueenOfTheRing
04-02-07, 11:28 AM
How about answering the poll now, Siegel!

TSiegel
04-02-07, 12:19 PM
1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION:
Tom/26/Merced, CA

Nope, although I'd have to be in a relationship to even have a glimpse of the possibility. Keep the comments to yourself....you know who you are.

3.) OCCUPATION:
Delivery Driver and Bartender
4.) CHARACTER:
Cameron Cruise, and nothing since the NEW ERA spinoff....but the only NEW ERA Women's /VENUS World Heavyweight Champion...Karla Starr.

Cameron is probably better off as a face dubiously...Karla is the same about being heel...she's a B*tch.
Cruise wants to reconnect with Kooter.

Not sure to be honest.
Alot of things to tell the truth, although back in the day when I did this during school it was a bit of a way to vent my frustrations through.

Beat that damned Hornet, :) I dunno...
Again..not sure at the moment.
Off the dome....Lindsay with the whole Dis thing....then there was the Mark Windham/Ryan feud for the title...then Melton getting a taste of Troy's...well...you know..:eek:

12.) There's this popular hip hop song on the radio these days called, "This is why I'm
hot". Are YOU hot? ...and, if so ... what MAKES you hot?:
I'm Lukewarm mostly...although I've got Tom Cruise Mode on from Cocktail when I'm working at the bar, :D

DizzaHizza
04-02-07, 02:45 PM
Spews Pepsi.

Lequan??

Your point?

QueenOfTheRing
04-02-07, 02:53 PM
LeQuan Dove. I think he could be the NBA's next rookie sensation.

TSiegel
04-02-07, 09:29 PM
Whatever happened to...ya know..."William", :)

jk Mikey, :D

DizzaHizza
04-03-07, 01:43 AM
William died with "William Hung". I actually like the name LeQuan. Personally, I'm suprised you're raising a stink over THAT name, and not "Flash"

RStrawsma
04-03-07, 11:07 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/RStrawsma/flash.jpg

"My name's Flaaaaash."

<-- I will personally job CC to the person who can call what movie that's from.

TSiegel
04-03-07, 01:54 PM
William died with "William Hung". I actually like the name LeQuan. Personally, I'm suprised you're raising a stink over THAT name, and not "Flash"

It's not so much a stink or anything...I just never thought you'd have a middle name like LeQuan.

Besides...don't knock Flash...it might getcha some points with the ladies...and coincidently incur Lindz's Envy...but hey...sacrifice's you know, :)

Mine's "Aaron" by the way...

Shaddup.

ShawnHartXXX
04-04-07, 07:54 AM
1.) NAME/AGE/LOCATION:
Ryan Aston/25/Salt Lake City, UT

None that I'm aware of... and time will tell.

3.) OCCUPATION:
UPS...uhh... I dunno, I do alot of things there, writer for hire, ordained minister, freelance filmmaker.

4.) CHARACTERS:
Shawn Jessica Hart, PhD. a.k.a. 'The Phenom' Shawn Hart, or Sweet Jesus Hart. Felicia Hart. 'The World's Strongest Fat Guy' Tiny. Oh, and I guess I have a sort of loose partnership with Katz on his Jon Katz Jr. character.

Heel, but inexplicably feels that everyone loves (or should love) him.

He recently had the darker pigmentation of the skin around his anus bleached.

To get SJH back to being a character that both myself and others can enjoy. Oh, and to kick the s#!+ out of Dan Ryan... and maybe win a couple more titles this year.

Andrew Medina, Sean Edmunds, the MAD DOG behind Boogie Smallz, Lindz, and a bunch of people I'm probably forgetting. Pena. Lebron. Ern sometimes. Holzerman. Brunk. McNichols. Katz. Stanton. GARTH. I have alot of sources.

Probably the first time I had him don a pair of women's underoos in a promo. Don't get me wrong, I love the sort of bizarre/asinine stuff I do with him, but believe it or not... there was a time where it was a fairly serious character, and according to some it was an easier read back then.

10.) Is there anything you wish you could realistically change about your character (appearance, mental state, etc.)?
I'd change his name: Shawn Hart. Worst name ever.

I was pretty shocked/impressed when Troy won the EPW title. I mark'd out for myself when I had Cobra Commander, Destro, and the Baroness escort Hart to the ring in nbW. I mark out for alot of Katz's stuff too.

Yes, yes I am. Because my temperature is greater than 98.6 degrees.