PDA

View Full Version : Line of the Year...

jayshort
03-22-07, 10:08 PM
ICE TRE: Cause where *I* am from ... in the game, in the grind, in the hustle ... betrayal is met with some brutal consequenciations.

How in the **** do you come up with this stuff?!?

Paul, THAT has got to be the funniest thing I've read in the longest time! I HAD to reply, and I'm at work!(shhhhhhhhh!)

Damn... I almost choked while drinking my coffee, I just wasn't ready for that one!

-J...

Mr XYZ
03-23-07, 07:35 AM
Line of the year? *I* didn't get it. *I* guess I'm not from the hood. Unless you can call South Central Seattle with a Starbucks on every corner, the hood.

"Yeah, Boyeeeee. Mix me up some of dat Caramel Macchiato Venti Style! Ya dig??!! Peace out Baristas!!"

QueenOfTheRing
03-23-07, 09:53 AM
You forgot to flash a gang sign. ;)

And Jay, I didn't know a month was considered a long time for you. ;)

DizzaHizza
03-23-07, 10:11 AM
Line of the year? *I* didn't get it. *I* guess I'm not from the hood. Unless you can call South Central Seattle with a Starbucks on every corner, the hood.

"Yeah, Boyeeeee. Mix me up some of dat Caramel Macchiato Venti Style! Ya dig??!! Peace out Baristas!!"

As long as you aren't from White Center, then it's okay. Then again, if you were from White Center, you'd probably talk like this...

jayshort
03-23-07, 10:42 AM
And Jay, I didn't know a month was considered a long time for you. ;)

With all due respect, Lindsay. Five minutes is considered a long time for me. ...ask my wife. :o

t r e
03-23-07, 10:58 AM
now THAT was funny :)

jediPREZ
03-23-07, 11:00 AM
How in the hell has Shawn Hart not brought in Jon Katz Junior (http://legacyofchampions.com/cgi-bin/biography.cgi?katz)yet?

t r e
03-23-07, 11:16 AM
A Jon Katz Jr vs Ice Tre match could easily be billed as "The Illest Match in Wrestling History".

jediPREZ
03-23-07, 11:28 AM
The loser should be forced to yodel in a bluegrass band for a whole night.

TSiegel
03-23-07, 12:28 PM
The loser should be forced to yodel in a bluegrass band for a whole night.

That's right Katz...give Steve MORE ideas...:eek:

QueenOfTheRing
03-23-07, 12:33 PM
With all due respect, Lindsay. Five minutes is considered a long time for me. ...ask my wife. :o

snap, snap.

QueenOfTheRing
03-23-07, 12:35 PM
That's right Katz...give Steve MORE ideas...:eek:

Steve hasn't done the CCP seg for Aggression 29 yet, and you're worried about this? :p

TSiegel
03-23-07, 01:24 PM
Steve hasn't done the CCP seg for Aggression 29 yet, and you're worried about this? :p

In a word...YES!! :D :rolleyes:

Mad Dog
03-23-07, 03:15 PM
I thought Ice Tre was dead. :-) Just kidding.

I step out of the game for a while and see Ice Tre is doing the damn thing. Good to know you are still alive, Paul. :-)

Anyway...I should be done with school in July, so everyone better watch out when I return in August. (That is sarcasm.)

- Mad Dog

QueenOfTheRing
03-23-07, 03:40 PM
Anyway...I should be done with school in July, so everyone better watch out when I return in August. (That is sarcasm.)

GO BACK TO YOUR SHANTY! :p

JABolich
03-23-07, 10:24 PM
This party needs more Power Bong.

t r e
03-23-07, 11:34 PM
I thought Ice Tre was dead. :-) Just kidding.

I step out of the game for a while and see Ice Tre is doing the damn thing. Good to know you are still alive, Paul. :-)

The Tre ain't dead! He is risen! The Second Coming of Boogie, Baby! Hah!

I was WONDERING where you were when I stuck my nonsense back in the game. Nicer to hear from you, buddy. Hope all is well :)

-P

TSiegel
03-24-07, 06:37 PM
The Tre ain't dead! He is risen! The Second Coming of Boogie, Baby! Hah!

I was WONDERING where you were when I stuck my nonsense back in the game. Nicer to hear from you, buddy. Hope all is well :)

-P

LOL, I knew Tre reminded me of another character...:)