PDA

View Full Version : Help Name the Fed

Duke Williams
03-03-07, 07:42 PM
So after doing a simple web search I have found that Premier Championship wrestling is a real fed in Canada. http://www.pcwaction.com/ I'm not yet sure if I'm going to change the name of my fed, but I think it might be a good idea since I'm going to be running off of myspace and I don't want to confuse people to much.

So with that I'm open to suggestions to the name of this new Chicago based fed. I wanted to use the PCW initials as a homage to my favorite fed that I ever took part in and where most of Duke's history was made. But I can let go of the initials if somebody comes up with something better.

Thanks,

Al
=w=

Power Championship Wrestling
Patriotic Championship Wrestling
Pwnage Championship Wrestling

Midwest Malice Wrestling Association
Second City Wrestling (my favorite so far)

JABolich
03-03-07, 08:06 PM
Proud Champions of Wrestling. Presidential Circuit Wrestling. Pro Circuit Wrestling. Pacific Conference Wrestling. Pugilistic Circle of Warriors!

P0WER! Wrestling. WIN - Wrestling InterNational. AAWC - All-American Wrestling Conference.

I'm not actually PART of this, but.

TH
03-04-07, 12:40 AM
Windy City Wrestling... WCW! :p

Duke Williams
03-04-07, 12:50 AM
It's a real fed! :( The ****ty fed Duke is taking over is based on it. :p

QueenOfTheRing
03-04-07, 09:14 AM
Since you're from Chi-town and are involved/familiar with Second City, you've got a nice tribute name for a fed. My favorite though is Bolich's suggestion of "Proud Champions of Wrestling." It keeps the nostalgia alive for you and it's a strong name anyway.

I also like WIN, only because I'd name the show FOR THE WIN~! ;) Other than that, the other two are much better choices.

Duke Williams
03-04-07, 03:10 PM
Actually those are the two I'm leaning between right now. I like Proud Champions of Wrestling a lot and I also like Second City Wrestling. If I ever get a roster I think I'll have a vote. :D

SamLandry
03-04-07, 03:10 PM
the People's Championship Wrestling

Premeir Chicago Wrestling
[insert p-word here] Chicago Wrestling