PDA

View Full Version : Wake up!

TH
03-01-07, 08:19 PM
A little over 75 hours left on the promo deadline and so far, 11 people are in no-show territory. C'mon, what happened to the awesome early-and-often participation we got earlier?

Let's get those RPs posted people! Don't give your inter-fedhead an ulcer! :eek:

AUMedina
03-01-07, 08:39 PM
You should really go see a proctologist about that...

DizzaHizza
03-01-07, 08:58 PM
A little over 75 hours left on the promo deadline and so far, 11 people are in no-show territory. C'mon, what happened to the awesome early-and-often participation we got earlier?

Let's get those RPs posted people! Don't give your inter-fedhead an ulcer! :eek:

"Maybe it's a tumor."

"I'm Detective John Kimball, you idiot!"

TH
03-01-07, 09:02 PM
You should really go see a proctologist about that...
Ulcers don't happen on your ass ;)

AUMedina
03-01-07, 09:07 PM
From what I hear, they do if you're Katz...

Foxx
03-01-07, 10:44 PM
Don't look at me. >.> I posted a little less than 2 hours after you made the topic. I think there should be a new award for punctuality.

jediPREZ
03-01-07, 11:47 PM
From what I hear, they do if you're Katz...

Stop estalking me.

AUMedina
03-02-07, 12:02 PM
But I want...your English muffins...

DizzaHizza
03-02-07, 12:05 PM
*looks around feverishly*

Did someone say MUFFINS?!?!

TH
03-03-07, 02:39 PM
34 hours left and still three matches are double no-shows

C'MON PEOPLE! If you're going to pull an RP out of your ass, now's the time to do it.

RStrawsma
03-03-07, 07:43 PM
Sorry, Tom. Internet went down yesterday. :(

I'll do my best these next couple days.

MatchwritingGod
03-04-07, 06:17 AM
I posted twice in the same day Holzy (It's still Saturday to me since I haven't gone to sleep yet) so keep yer yap shut for good.

And seriously, someone needs to take down the ****ing censors around here. I did a pseudo-Pulp Fiction deal in my second roleplay and there's a ****load of profanity in it.

Oh no wait, that wasn't a roleplay, that was the worst piece of so called literature ever.

Someone needs to DQ my ass for that last piece. How many rules did I break in it? At least four right?

Still, drop the censors, please.

EpyonMarx
03-04-07, 07:25 AM
Sorry about the delay Tom, I'll get something up today. Been hella busy with classwork and getting a clubnight sorted.

But I like the censorship filters - I think if you want to get around them then it encourages you to broaden out and not rely on profanity (something I think should only be used for impact anyways - though I am sometimes confused as to why female dogs aren't allowed on the forum)

QueenOfTheRing
03-04-07, 09:18 AM
And seriously, someone needs to take down the ****ing censors around here. I did a pseudo-Pulp Fiction deal in my second roleplay and there's a ****load of profanity in it.

Chad keeps them up in case any little kids are on this board...but since I think the average age for people on this main site is mid-twenties, I think it's about time to finally drop them. We're all big kids now, right?

TH
03-04-07, 10:29 AM
The average age might be mid-20s, but some of us have the maturity level of a nine year old. NOt mentioning any names *cough*Steve*cough*