PDA

View Full Version : In the Immortal Words of Ice Tre:

DizzaHizza
02-22-07, 05:25 PM
"Dizz'am yo!"

Let me be the first, and I know that the RP deadline is still a few hours away, but I need to give big props to everyone who RP'd for Aggression. It seems like everyone was ready to step up, and did in a big way! Everything so far has been a good read, and, with the exception of 1 match, there was dialogue between characters/handlers in EVERY MATCH!

Nice job people.

On a personal note: Tom Holzerman, you're my hero. Seriously, bro, you have no idea how great it was to have JA in the first round of the tourney, and you damn near made my brain leave it's nice and cozy home in my head to flop around like a dead fish on the floor. Thanks for bringing out the best in my RPs (even though I think I still had a bit more before I needed to sell my soul to Lindz. Again.), and I'd hate to be the preson who has to judge any of these matches.

t r e
02-23-07, 01:37 PM
i would have to agree. amazing effort by nearly all participants. going to be a great event, i'd say!

at this point i couldn't even guess who is going to come out of the King of the Cage tournament as the winner.

(i smell a vBookie thread waiting to happen)

TH
02-23-07, 04:48 PM
Yeah, our match should have been the damn final the way we busted our asses.

Good job, Dove ;)

jediPREZ
02-23-07, 04:56 PM
(i smell a vBookie thread waiting to happen)

No, I think that's Siegel.

...or poop.

Tough to differentiate.

DizzaHizza
02-23-07, 04:57 PM
Awww...shucks. If I didn't know you better, I'd say you were being sweet. Good thing those of us "in the know" know your a bitter old d**k.

We should make sure there's plenty of springboards...