PDA

View Full Version : Aggression 29 - Matchwriting

DBrunkGXW
02-22-07, 03:52 PM
Will there be any volunteers for match writing for this show?

My window for writing is expected to me from the end of the deadline until March 2nd, which is next Friday. I'd like to post the show no later than that. If you think you can help within that timeframe, please let me know here or through email/PM.

Any matches not claimed or lightly roleplayed for will likely be shortformed but I'd like to have full matches for the ones that had strong RP battles.

Let me know ASAP.

- Dave, EPW Owner

DizzaHizza
02-22-07, 04:22 PM
I nominate Lindz to full-form 2 matches.

RStrawsma
02-22-07, 04:25 PM
If my work for the PPV was good, I'll do a match for this show.

QueenOfTheRing
02-22-07, 04:48 PM
I nominate Lindz to full-form 2 matches.

I nominate Dove to write the entire card himself.

DizzaHizza
02-22-07, 04:52 PM
I nominate Dove to write the entire card himself.

Woah, hold up, wait a minute! I just FIGURED since I'm working 40 hours a week, and writing WORTHWHILE RPs that I would be exempt from match writing. Mr. Brunk knows how hard I slave for this company, and I am due a break from time to time.

Plus, he wants his King of the Cage 2007 winner and FUTURE EPW World Champion, Kin Hiroshi, to be rested when goes on a 3-year winning streak (to be topped by 6 more years of Champion...at which point Kin will become EPW Emperor Champion).

QueenOfTheRing
02-22-07, 04:56 PM
Woah, hold up, wait a minute! I just FIGURED since I'm working 40 hours a week, and writing WORTHWHILE RPs that I would be exempt from match writing. Mr. Brunk knows how hard I slave for this company, and I am due a break from time to time.

You do about 2 hours of work a week and the rest of the time you're browsing FW.com or trolling Myspace. You're like the Peter Gibbons of e-fedding. ;)

So yeah, you've got PLENTY of time to write up the card yourself. :p

DizzaHizza
02-22-07, 05:00 PM
F**k. Ya' caught me. Please don't tell my dad...err...boss.

Trejo Jesus
02-23-07, 11:09 AM
On a halfway productive note, are the cage matches escape or one fall to finish?

DBrunkGXW
02-23-07, 11:44 AM
Through the cage or over the top, classic style.

Trejo Jesus
02-23-07, 12:44 PM
Jon Lovitz: Yes, it's EPW King of the Cage. The only time where being the king of something means you want to get the hell out of it.

BigDaddy
02-28-07, 08:26 PM

Plus, he wants his King of the Cage 2007 winner and FUTURE EPW World Champion, Kin Hiroshi, to be rested when goes on a 3-year winning streak (to be topped by 6 more years of Champion...at which point Kin will become EPW Emperor Champion).
A 3-year winning streak is like, what, 4 cards? :D

Sorry Dave. I had to do it. :p