PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: EPW Heels

QueenOfTheRing
02-19-07, 06:12 PM
Sky (Fiore's handler) and I are in the process of discussing a seg for Aggression and we need a heel for the beginning of it. You don't necessarily have to be in the King of the Cage tournament, or have some history with Troy, but it would be preferred...at least being in the KotC. This will be happening early on in the show, after Dan Ryan turns the company over to Irishred but before Fiore's match against Douglas. Let me know if you're interested.

Also Shane (Red), the end of this is going to kinda segue into something with Irishred, but I'll talk to you about that when I see you on IM next.

Trejo Jesus
02-19-07, 06:42 PM
Act now, and you'll also get your choice of gifts:

-- 1979 Plymouth Reliant
-- A Mercurial year's supply of Purell Hand Sanitizer
-- Your character, on an episode of Family Guy, getting physically violated by... well, let's just say it involves zucchini, Charles Barkley, a film crew, 17 gallons of blue paint, Gnarles Barkley, and the Guiness Book of World Records.
-- Sharing in the happiness that is a job well done.
-- That last thing, only with more booze and strippers.
-- That last thing, only the beer is non-alcoholic and the strippers are American Balloon and Danny Devito.

QueenOfTheRing
02-19-07, 10:20 PM
No one? Really?

Edgar
02-20-07, 02:34 AM
Well if no one else comes along, 1/2 of my tag team, C.E. Augustus, is in the KotC and he is a heel.

Arson Zanders
02-20-07, 03:19 AM
My character is open for use as well and in the KOTC.

ShawnHartXXX
02-23-07, 05:20 PM
Well, I dunno if you ever found anybody... but since Hart bashes Troy for no apparent reason (other than its the only person of note he's beaten at any one time that anybody on the roster has even heard of) on a semi-regular basis, has *some* history with her, and is also in the KOTC tourney, I'll do it.

Hell_Fighter
02-23-07, 05:44 PM
If it's okay, I would like to lend "The Dark Phenom" Nakita Dahaka and give you all permission to be used in the heel segment at the top of the show.

Last time I checked she is a heel and if its okay I would like for her to be used.

Just tell me what I need to do and I will step up to the plate if need be.

Hit me back up when you get the chance.

Patrick

QueenOfTheRing
02-23-07, 06:22 PM
Edgar replied first, so he got the spot.

JABolich
02-23-07, 07:13 PM
What about me? What about Raven?

Trejo Jesus
02-23-07, 08:32 PM
Raven gets $1500 plus travel from the piddliest of county-level indy feds to show up for a weekend, so Raven can bite me.

You're cool, though.

Edgar
02-24-07, 03:47 AM
Act now, and you'll also get your choice of gifts:

-- 1979 Plymouth Reliant
I'll cash in on that 1979 Plymouth Reliant, thank you very much. I expect it in my drive way by the time Aggression 30 comes out. So I've given you more than a reasonable amount of time.

I should be paid royalties for making Lindsay Troy (how I miss saying Troy-Windham) and Silv look good.

Trejo Jesus
02-24-07, 02:29 PM
Just be aware, when I said that was the car, and you agreed to it, I never said that it would be in working order, or be an actual car. Plus, I said "Act now," instead of "act 7 hours from now." It's like one of those "Call in the next 20 minutes" deals that QVC runs. Had to give the car to my cousin. But we still have a lot of supply of "Happiness of a job well done." Or, if you prefer, I could send that Family Guy idea to Seth McFarlane... it's about a 50/50 chance that he'd include it in an episode.