PDA

View Full Version : MEMPHIS: Sensational Steven Shane vs. Ace Mason

TH
02-12-07, 08:33 AM
Former A1E Cyber and Tag Champion takes on one-half of MBE's International Icons.

First round matchup to be held at the Anderson Arena in Bowling Green, OH on Bowling Green State U's campus. No RP limit, RP deadline is Sunday, February 18th at 11:59:59 PM (give or take a second).

Fusenshoff
02-16-07, 05:43 AM
Fade in to a classroom. Inside a stunning redhead is teaching a large group of women about the rules of relationships.

Teacher: “What is a bad boy? He’s a rebel without a cause, a cool guy in a motorcycle jacket, a real-life Huckleberry Finn who wants to take you on a wild river ride of adventure. He’s wounded, moody, and misunderstood- a dreamer, a seducer, a daredevil. He is a man of mystery and a fascinating paradox. He’s both a lost little boy and a man with a dark side. He breaks your heart with his wicked ways, but whether he’s a wanton wolf or a dangerous desperado, he makes you long to rescue him from his pain. He’s hurtful, cruel, or simply careless and self absorbed, but you can’t resist jumping on his bike and roaring off into the steamy night with him.”

The women in the crowd are now breathing very heavy. Some are cheering slightly while most are nodding their heads in approval.

Teacher: “AND once you’ve given him your heart forever… he’s gone with the wind. He is someone who sets off throbbing sexual and aggressive passions within you. Because he’s aloof and elusive, you get caught up in the challenge and excitement of the chase- though he’s not always someone you’d really want even if you did capture him. A bad boy is a frog you hope to turn into a fairy-tale prince with the passion of your kiss… but you’re fighting a losing battle… because the most elusive man- the bad guy- is impossible to change.”

The women watching stand up and applaud. The redhead teacher has a smile on her face as she looks around the room. Suddenly she notices a man with blue jeans and a leather jacket standing in the doorway.

Teacher: “Speak of the devil…”

She dismisses the class. Ace steps into the room as he looks over the crop of students. He gets more than a few looks before feeling a cold hand on his face. The teacher turns Ace’s head so he’s looking at her. He gives her a look of disapproval before she takes a few steps back and leans against her desk. Ace builds some anticipation before taking her head in his hand and giving her what she’s longed for since their last encounter- that passionate show of affection.

Teacher: “It’s been far too long Ace… what are you doing in Chicago anyway?”

Ace Mason: “I’ve got a match. I’m doing some professional wrestling now.”

Teacher: “What federation?”

Ace squirms a little bit before getting defensive.

Ace Mason: “Listen, I didn’t come here for therapy. Let’s get the hell out of here. I met a guy with a hot air balloon. He’s about an hour away… That is, unless you want to skip it and christen this desk.”

Teacher: “There’ll be plenty of time for that. I’ve never been in a hot air balloon before! Let’s go.”

An hour later the sun is ready to set and after the drive up Ace and the redhead are waiting for the hot air balloon to fill up.

Teacher: “Please just open up to me a little! You never want to talk about yourself!”

Ace Mason: “Talking is overrated. I’ve got a crick in my neck from the ride out here that needs your magic hands.”

Teacher: “Only if you tell me about this new wrestling thing. Why did you get into it anyway?”

Ace Mason: “It pays the bills. I can’t play semi-pro ball anymore and you know I’m not going back to a life of crime. Just being near the Chicago Outfit is dangerous.. Your life may be in danger too you know…”

Teacher: “Mmmm. I’m really scared… You better protect me.”

Ace Mason: “Ahhh… that’s the spot… why do you think I came to see you? If there’s any trouble you’re my bargaining chip. OWWW!!!”

Teacher: “NOT funny. So who’s the guy you’re gonna pound into the ground?”

Ace Mason: “The guy’s name is Steven Shane. He’s from a federation called A1E. All I know is that he’s pretty tough and very dishonest… lower… He’s the kind of guy I’m sure your mother warned you about.”

Teacher: “No, you’re the guy my mother warned me about. She told me that if I meet a man who only shaves twice a week, doesn’t listen when you tell him to do something and is never around, then don’t be fooled by his predatory stares and playful teases.”

Ace Mason: “Your mother’s right. From now on we’re just friends. We need to look out for your best interests.”

Smack!

Teacher: “Oh shut up! You think you’re so smooth and funny. I hope that guy pounds you into oblivion.”

Ace Mason: “You’re not fooling anyone. Even the hot air balloon guy can hear you from 50 feet away and knows you’ll be on the edge of your seat hoping nothing happens to me. But I hope he tries to pound me into oblivion because it’s no fun fighting when the other guy doesn’t have that killer instinct. I see a man in Steven Shane who will pull out every devious stop in the book to make it easy on himself.

“Men like that don’t know what it is to fight only with their heart and their drive.

‘For Life is a just employer
He’ll give you what you ask,
But once you’ve set the wages,
Why, you must bear the task.’”

Teacher: “Reciting poetry? Aren’t you full of surprises?”

Hot air balloon guy: “Balloon’s ready.”

Ace and his redhead teacher friend are in the hot air balloon as the sun sets over the Chicago Skyline. Their shoulders incidentally touch as the teacher looks at Ace who’s aloof and staring into the sunset, wondering what lies in store for him.