PDA

View Full Version : PORTLAND: Beast vs. Sparrow

TH
02-05-07, 08:46 AM
The A1E Triple Star Champion grapples with the newcomer.

First round matchup to be held at the Galen Center in Los Angeles, CA on U of Southern California's campus. No RP limit, RP deadline is Sunday, February 11th at 11:59:59 PM (give or take a second).

MarcusWestcott
02-05-07, 04:56 PM
A TEAM back drop, in front of which A1E Triple Star Champion Beast, and his smoking hot girlfriend Jessica stand. Beast is decked out in a black "GORE" t-shirt and jeans, and Docs. Jessica has a ultra-tight "Spear Me Here" t-shirt with an arrow pointing down to her sexy midriff, and tight black jeans.

Beast: And the dawn of another TEAM event is upon us. The TEAM Invitational. I have to admit, it's been a pretty dismal time for me in these events the past few times I've signed up for one. I completely missed the MCW tag team invitational. Last time I did one of these invitationals, I didn't show. Not because I was scared of who I was facing, just that I was a busy guy, what with running all over the planet with A1E and EPW.

So, that means I've got some making up to do, and kissing a lot of organizer ass.

I don't know if that worked or not. I've got a guy named Sparrow. Do I know anything about him? Not a chance. TEAM doesn't even have a bio on him that I can check to see what he's all about. I don't know where to go for videotape.

One might think that this might put me at a disadvantage. I mean, one doesn't have to look very far to find out about me. There's vaults full of video tape on my matches.

But one thing I *do* know, that this match features a raging Beast against a tiny Sparrow. If you were to look at us using our names alone, I don't think anyone would give the Sparrow a chance. Even though I don't know anything about you, Sparrow, there's only one thing you need to know about me.

I will attack you. And I will not stop. I will pound you and beat you into the canvas. That is what I do. Like the polar bear catching a seal and tearing it apart for food, like the bear snatching a fish from the stream...
Jessica: Like the dogs in Eight Below catching the gulls and eating them for survival.

Beast just looks at Jessica a moment and pauses, before carrying on...

Beast: The point is, Sparrow... I've got a lot to prove in this tournament, and I'm going to start by tearing your limbs off and beating your body with your own arms until you submit.

Then I'll move on to someone who truly matters.

Fade out on Beast and Jessica....