PDA

View Full Version : Retirement..Schmtirement!!

Phenomenal
02-01-07, 12:04 PM
Prologue: * Kin Hiroshi pulls a fresh batch of Hiroshi-Berry Muffins out of his oven. Carefully, one-by-one he pulls them out of the muffin tin, and puts them on a plate. Grinning, he holds the plate up, expecting someone to grab one but nobody does. Sighing, Hiroshi carfully saran wraps the entire tray. Writing the word PHENOMENAL on a sticky-note, Hiroshi puts the tray on the counter and places the sticky-note to the plate. *

"Those muffins will be waiting for you when you come back, bro."

__________________________________________________ ______________
Chapter One--

February 7th -ish, 2007

* A man clad in a fedora, black trenchcoat and dark sunglasses walks into the Hiroshi Muffin Mega Store. He walks up to the front counter but all counter help is away from the front. The man looks around and sees the tray of Hiroshi-Berry Muffins on the counter. He takes the tray and sniffs it in immense happiness. He grabs the sticky-note and crosses out PHENOMENAL and writes THANKS! He puts the note on the counter and leaves with the muffins.*

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

DBrunkGXW
02-01-07, 12:46 PM
That seemed extraordinarily gay.

However, for some reason I envisioned Barbara Billingsley playing the part of Kin Hiroshi in that prologue.

Phenomenal
02-01-07, 06:21 PM
That seemed extraordinarily gay.

However, for some reason I envisioned Barbara Billingsley playing the part of Kin Hiroshi in that prologue.

Extraordinarliy Gay? Wow. I was only looking for Somewhat Gay. Thanks!:p

Barbara Billingsley? No way. Ann B. Davis... Baby!!

Linguistic
02-02-07, 04:08 PM
Don't pay any attention to brunk. He's been calling everything gay recently. In fact, I have a video clip of him singing a song about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkgLAke8obg

DizzaHizza
02-02-07, 06:42 PM
See...I envisioned Kin Hiroshi as played by a younger George Takei.

Wait...that's even more gay all of a sudden.