PDA

View Full Version : Wrestleverse II Update

DBrunkGXW
01-23-07, 03:57 PM
Ok everyone,

I'm still waiting on some matches, but the first 27 pages of the show are actually complete.

Shall I post what is ready so far or would you all like to wait and see the card as a whole. There's a LOT of show left after this, BTW. The show may push 100 pages when complete.

- Dave, EPW Owner

Hell_Fighter
01-23-07, 05:02 PM
I say post what you have Dave as it will allow us to take it in in small doses rather than make us have to read the entire card in one whole sitting.

I don't know, just a thought on my end. You have the final say-so and whatever you decide works for me either way.

It might prove to be a good movie considering how the like you said you said that its gonna be close to if not at 100 pages.

RStrawsma
01-23-07, 05:38 PM
I'm going to try really hard to have at least one of those matches in by tonight. I'll keep you up to date, Dave.

TSiegel
01-23-07, 05:54 PM
One part of me says "Hey...we waited this long, etc.".

The other part says...if you can work it the way Lucas 3 parted the Prequal Trilogy of Star Wars (aka Volumes I, II, III)...then do it. It'll give us a dose of whats going on, but at the same time....give us something to think about while the other parts are being worked on, yeah??

MarcusWestcott
01-23-07, 09:17 PM
Post what you've got - reading over 100 pages in one sitting is gonna be killer. :)

EpyonMarx
01-23-07, 10:22 PM
I'll try and get the match finished tomorrow night, it's really starting to come together now.