PDA

View Full Version : Matchwriting anyone?

DBrunkGXW
12-29-06, 09:35 AM
Ok, I guess I need to go ahead and throw this out.

Out of 12 matches to write, 8 are accounted for. The following are not:

1. "Triple X" Sean Stevens vs. Bloodhunt

2. Damian Stone vs. Priest

3. The Proletariat vs. Saviors of Wrestling vs. Motor City Maniacs

4. "The Phenom" Shawn Hart (c) vs. "Da Bomb" Mike Evers - TV Title Match

Is there anyone who would like to pick up one or more?

- Dave

Trejo Jesus
12-29-06, 09:53 AM
I'm usually okay to matchwrite, but I need to catch up on the show productions and plotlines more before I try to toss my name in here.

DBrunkGXW
01-02-07, 12:51 PM
I'm usually okay to matchwrite, but I need to catch up on the show productions and plotlines more before I try to toss my name in here.

Anyone at all? Beuller? Beuller?

Trejo Jesus
01-04-07, 01:59 PM
I can't guarantee a quality match, but something still need covering?

DBrunkGXW
01-04-07, 02:22 PM
Well, #4 listed above MAY be covered but the other three are still unaccounted for. If you or anyone else wants to tackle one, just choose whichever you'd like. I know from our conversations you have a grasp of how the hobby works, so you should be fine.

Should be easier to write matches now with all of the bios posted in the forums, so hopefully unfamiliarity with characters isn't a problem for anyone. If any of you want to help but are unsure about anything, please contact me and I'll work with you on anything you may be concerned about. Simply put though, if I don't get at least a couple writers things will be delayed significantly as I try to find some time in my schedule to sit and write a match.

But yeah - Sky, let me know.

DBrunkGXW
01-05-07, 09:02 AM
Evers vs. Hart is taken now.

Anyone else want one of the other three?

Sky, still thinking about it? ;)

MarcusWestcott
01-05-07, 10:48 AM
I could take another one of the singles matches, but in all honesty, I likely won't get it started until Sunday or Monday.

DBrunkGXW
01-05-07, 12:35 PM
I could take another one of the singles matches, but in all honesty, I likely won't get it started until Sunday or Monday.

I imagine "not getting started til Sunday or Monday" is better than no one claiming it and not getting started at all. ;)

I'll send you the info today.

Trejo Jesus
01-05-07, 12:59 PM
Guess I'll take the tag match.

CuseTroy
01-05-07, 01:21 PM
You can send one over my way, too.

DBrunkGXW
01-05-07, 02:26 PM
Alright, all the matches are accounted for to be written. Now let's cross our fingers on everything coming in soon. Maybe a shot at later in the coming week.

- Dave