PDA

View Full Version : Well...It's finally here/

Phenomenal
12-26-06, 11:43 AM
I tried to put the covers over my head... I tried to ignore the alarm clock... I tried to feign amnesia... but it didnt work. So, without further aideu. Here we go!!

Happy Birthday Josh!!

Ya thought I would forget huh? ;) :)
Doesnt it suck to have your birthday right after Christmas?

Linguistic
12-26-06, 12:28 PM
Thanks man. It does suck. In fact, nobody has called to tell me happy birthday or anything... so I might go out and buy my own damn self something, lol. My wife and boy are still in bed and it's 8:30 on my birthday... what the hell is that all about?

TSiegel
12-26-06, 01:38 PM
Happy Birthday bro.

Go join them, :)

And then head out to the bar when you wake up, :)

Phenomenal
12-26-06, 03:25 PM
Thanks man. It does suck. In fact, nobody has called to tell me happy birthday or anything... so I might go out and buy my own damn self something, lol. My wife and boy are still in bed and it's 8:30 on my birthday... what the hell is that all about?

Put your little boy in the crib. Then roll on in to the bedroom and demand birthday sex!:eek:

Then don't get too upset when she laughs and rolls over. :p

TH
12-26-06, 04:49 PM
Happy birthday!

QueenOfTheRing
12-26-06, 08:21 PM
In the words of Mike Renner (who practically no one in this league knows): "Merry Bornday"

MarcusWestcott
12-27-06, 11:53 AM
Sorry I missed this one, dude. Happy Belated.

Phenomenal
12-27-06, 01:20 PM
In the words of Mike Renner (who practically no one in this league knows): "Merry Bornday"

"Merry Bornday"? Who says that?... besides you and Mike Renner? Sheesh..;)

Linguistic
12-27-06, 04:09 PM
Thanks to everyone. I watched the first disc of the Roddy Piper DVD and ate some homemade Lasagna! It was a pretty good birthday.

Phenomenal
12-27-06, 05:51 PM
But did you.... (blushes) Ya know. Wink, Wink...Nudge Nudge.:cool:

Linguistic
12-28-06, 01:22 PM
Hell yeah! I sooooo totally had a bucket of chicken and some ice cream, Scott! I don't know why that made you so embarrassed. Eating fired chicken and ice cream is nothing to be ashamed of.