PDA

View Full Version : It's not my birthday or anything...

Trejo Jesus
12-24-06, 02:17 AM
But I'm still posting. New to the FWC neck of the woods, but I know some people who've played here. My name is Sky, I'll be handling Silvio Fiore for better or worse. He's a tough kid, but I am incredibly weak. Therefore, be gentle. *puppy eyes*

QueenOfTheRing
12-24-06, 02:18 AM
WOOOOOO! :)

tenletters.

Trejo Jesus
12-24-06, 02:25 AM
Verily, thy warm welcome humblest me to the mark, fair lady. *old-style handkiss*

TH
12-24-06, 02:45 AM
Welcome aboard!

Phenomenal
12-24-06, 04:10 AM
WOOOOOO! :)

tenletters.

Ten Letters.... I got it!!

Bring Me Rum!! :D

(I have a feeling he's too young to buy it. So, he will have to stand outside the nearest liquor store and have to pay triple to some old geezer so that he can score you a bottle of your sweet nectar.)

QueenOfTheRing
12-24-06, 12:50 PM
Even though Sky's new to the fed, he doesn't need to bring me rum since we were in PRIME together.

YOU, Franklin, on the other hand...

Phenomenal
12-24-06, 01:28 PM
YOU, Franklin, on the other hand...

(Frankie Scott enters the plaza of EPW's state of the art Headquarters. Wearing a santa hat and a t-shirt that says "Santa... I can explain." and blue jeans. Scott walks over the the 35 foot christmas tree and the main wall where a tremendous amount of chrsitmas stockings are hanging. He looks up to see each stocking with a wrestlers name on it. He searches until he finds the correct stocking. Out of his bag, he pulls out a rose and a small size run bottle that you would find on an airplane. He places the the items in the stocking. As he walks away, a tag is hanging out of the stocking that reads...)

"Champ... Merry Christmas." --Frankie Claus

Merry Christmas Lindz!;)

Arson Zanders
12-24-06, 06:15 PM
Hi guys,

I'm also one of the new guys coming in. Looking forward to working with you all. =)

Tamster

Trejo Jesus
12-24-06, 08:02 PM
It's totally up to you if you wanted to make a new thread or not, but you don't want to start off your EPW career by piggybacking off of me, do you? ;)

Arson Zanders
12-24-06, 08:40 PM
Haha! Good point! =P

But I don't feel like we need two seperate threads to introduce us since we're both coming in at the same time anyhow. Besides, I'm not important enough to warrant having my own thread =)

Linguistic
12-24-06, 10:08 PM
A warm welcome goes out to both of you. Now with that out of the way...

*Sarge goes over the "special stocking" of Lindsay Troy and removes the rum from it. He replaces it with a non-alcoholic Budweiser, the kind that they shamelessly give to soldiers serving in Iraq.*

Sarge: (under his breath with a smile) This should be perfect to continue my "victory over Blitz" celebration.