PDA

View Full Version : Aggression 28 Feedback

DBrunkGXW
12-08-06, 04:43 PM
As you guys read through the partially and soon to be completely posted Aggression 28, let's hear your feedback.

TH
12-08-06, 04:45 PM
You picture Irishred with his mouth around a rooster = greatest line of the year

Linguistic
12-08-06, 05:00 PM
Personally, I enjoyed the line where Mr. Jomo explains what dan Ryan did to him when he told Ryan where to stick his money, lol.

Phenomenal
12-08-06, 05:49 PM
My favorite part was when Frankie rubbed his sweaty baody parts on Lindsay Troy in Ryan's office...oh wait. That's not until the PPV..:rolleyes:

I guess I enjoyed the 1....2....3!!! That Frankie got over Nikita. Whooooo!! :D

Hell_Fighter
12-08-06, 05:53 PM
My favorite part was when Frankie rubbed his sweaty baody parts on Lindsay Troy in Ryan's office...oh wait. That's not until the PPV..:rolleyes:

I guess I enjoyed the 1....2....3!!! That Frankie got over Nikita. Whooooo!! :D

For me the whole card was very well done and I enjoyed it very much.

But in terms of the Dahaka/Scott return match. I like how the match went down. Both looked great and Scott got a well deserved win to even up the count at two.

However, I also enjoyed the Dahaka sized beatdown that she gave Frankie after the match. Oh its on little b****! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!:D :p ;)

Awesome job Frankie, keep up the great work dude.

ShawnHartXXX
12-11-06, 04:50 AM
Hmmm... not enough Hart. lol, other than that looks like pretty good effort. I think the shows will get better, however, once the next arc begins. Anyway, I kind of dig the Frankie Scott stuff. I think 'Phenomenal', the 'Dark Phenom', and the original 'Phenom' should all team up and phenomenally kick people's arses.

Hell_Fighter
12-11-06, 10:01 AM
Hmmm... not enough Hart. lol, other than that looks like pretty good effort. I think the shows will get better, however, once the next arc begins. Anyway, I kind of dig the Frankie Scott stuff. I think 'Phenomenal', the 'Dark Phenom', and the original 'Phenom' should all team up and phenomenally kick people's arses.

I'm open to suggestions. Name the time, the place and when you wanna do this thing.:cool: :p ;) :D

Phenomenal
12-11-06, 11:37 AM
Definitely Not a bad idea at all. Frankie and Dan Ryan were Team Phenom in the past. The return of Team Phenom would be great. I'm with Patrick. Name the time and the place.:cool:

Hell_Fighter
12-11-06, 01:09 PM
Definitely Not a bad idea at all. Frankie and Dan Ryan were Team Phenom in the past. The return of Team Phenom would be great. I'm with Patrick. Name the time and the place.:cool:

Although I am game of the potential of doing a varient of TEAM PHENOM and having Nakita side with Frankie and Shawn. I may of forgot to take one thing into account.

The fact that Frankie and Nakita are wrapped up in a really really involving and intense personal feud right now. I mean I don't think that Frankie wants to side with his hated enemy.

Unless you do the old "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" sort of thing.

By the way, Scott, expect a PM from me soon man.

RStrawsma
12-11-06, 11:44 PM
Hm... looks like I'll need to revamp Daymon's bio.

Caitlyn hasn't appeared with him in like, two years. :o

Linguistic
12-12-06, 12:08 AM
Match of the night?

The 4 team elimination match, shortformed edition!

What?

TheOriginalSE
12-12-06, 07:07 PM
Wow. Incredible card.

I must say .. my favorite match would still have to be the first match of the night w/ Irishred ... I don't think I've ever been so into reading a match from a league that I'm not in as I was in that match. Great stuff.

:)