PDA

View Full Version : I Just gotta know...

Phenomenal
11-20-06, 09:11 PM
That roleplay from JOey Melton was frickin' awesome. Steve...where do you let your mind go when you write that stuff...and can I go with you sometime? :rolleyes:

Steve
11-21-06, 12:52 AM
Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it.

After 100 years in the hobby i'm pretty burnt out on straight promo style. Could think of nothing to say. It'd be easier if I knew the ins and outs of Friendly like i do, say Randalls, Troy, Troy W., or another dinosaur.

Narrative is easier to get into some flow and have fun with it. Hopefully it made some measure of sense.

Anyway, thanks for the props. And tell Lindsay to stop being mean to me!

QueenOfTheRing
11-21-06, 12:55 AM
And tell Lindsay to stop being mean to me!

All this hatin just makes me not want to tell you how Carrie and Aidan broke up!

DBrunkGXW
11-21-06, 09:07 AM
All this hatin just makes me not want to tell you how Carrie and Aidan broke up!

OH-EM-GEE!!! Carrie and Aidan?!?! Tell us ALL!!!

Steve
11-21-06, 11:16 AM
She won't Dave! That's the problem!

Linguistic
11-21-06, 11:40 AM
I have absolutely no clue what any of you (except Scott) are talking about... and I couldn't be happier. :)

TSiegel
11-21-06, 02:56 PM
Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it.

After 100 years in the hobby i'm pretty burnt out on straight promo style. Could think of nothing to say. It'd be easier if I knew the ins and outs of Friendly like i do, say Randalls, Troy, Troy W., or another dinosaur.

Narrative is easier to get into some flow and have fun with it. Hopefully it made some measure of sense.

Anyway, thanks for the props. And tell Lindsay to stop being mean to me!

*Cough*CREDITOVERDUE**Cough

:)

Sorry folks, I'll go back to bed.

Steve, I could use a PM every once and a while, :)

BigDaddy
11-22-06, 12:00 AM
I wouldn't get your hopes up on getting the Chipster to show up. He's preoccupied at the moment. We'll see if we can find you a suitable replacement.