PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Scott

QueenOfTheRing
11-10-06, 02:16 AM
I know you and your family are going through a tough time, but I didn't want you to feel like we weren't still thinking of you over here. Hope you have a good day, despite the circumstances.

Linguistic
11-10-06, 02:18 AM
You are the man, Scott! Take care and have a great birthday!

TH
11-10-06, 08:26 AM
Happy birthday man. Hopefully everything's going to come up rosy for you sooner rather than later.

Phenomenal
11-12-06, 04:23 AM
Thanks guys for the birthday wishes. I was taken to lunch by my in laws. They gave me 100 bucks, which I in-turn went to Target and bought my baby some diapers and bath toys. Yeah..Yeah...I'm a good daddy. Got a $50 Gift Cert. from my aunt and uncle for Amazon.com. Probably get the new Kevin Federline CD and maybe some socks. Look at K-Fed though... Tha' boy got some talent. Brittney doesn't know what she's giving up. I am so hoping that WWE pulls a David Arquette and makes him WWE Champ. ;)

By the way, Lindz told me Happy Birthday first. I'm telling ya! She's captivated by this curtain jerker! We are the wave of the future!!:)

Thanks again guys

QueenOfTheRing
11-12-06, 12:26 PM
Probably get the new Kevin Federline CD and maybe some socks.

So that'll bring his total album sales up to ... one. ;)

Linguistic
11-12-06, 02:23 PM
Yeah, since Britney left him. He had planned on two, three if King Booker was kind :)

DAMN!