PDA

View Full Version : You wouldnt want my life

Phenomenal
11-03-06, 06:11 AM
OOC: Just as I stated in UCW. I havent been able to roleplay due to ANOTHER impending death in my family. Sepember... my cousin passed away from lupus. October... my grandmother and LAST grandparent died of liver cancer. And now... November... My sister in law contracted Encephalitis. For those who don't know what it is... It's a viral infection that gets into your brain. Anyway, she fought it off for the last two weeks and then suddenly this morning it attacked her even harder. She is now on life support and we were told tonight that she has had major brain swelling and her brain stem is getting very little blood flow. She is in a coma and the prognosis does not look good. She could be gone by this weekend. We are praying hard. She's only 25. My wife is obviously distrought. All of this is just so wrong.

So, as of right now. Frankie is going on hiatus. He will be back though. I just don't know when. My family has a long road ahead of them. Holidays are really going to suck. Thanks guys...I'll keep you updated.

Scott

QueenOfTheRing
11-03-06, 09:07 AM
I'll keep you guys in my thoughts.

Linguistic
11-03-06, 11:15 AM
I'm right down the road from you for the near future... let me know, especially through these holidays, if you need anything at all.

Hell_Fighter
11-03-06, 01:18 PM
Hey Scott...

I knew you told me a sum of what was going on with you while we were rping for Agression and everything, but I didn't know the level of what was going on with you until now.

This never fails. Just when we might finally get the chance to work together something always comes up.

But this is totally major man and you take all the time that you need. I know that it is not going to be easy for you or your family man. I pray for all the best for you man. I will do my best to pray for you as much as I humanly can.

Hopefully when you come back we can FINALLY do that feud that has been long alluding me. I'm beginning to think that your my unicorn (no...this is NOT a gay innuendo, it is a metaphore) meaning that one thing I just can't catch...in efedding case I just can't quite feud with.

Seriously though take your time and hopefully when you get back I'll be ready dude.

God Be With You...
Patrick

Phenomenal
11-04-06, 03:26 AM
OOC: Update: Our family decided today that we will be turning the life support off on sunday. The family will say their goodbyes to my sister in law tomorrow. Please pray for us during this obviously terrible time.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

TH
11-04-06, 05:04 PM
http://angloluchador.blogspot.com/2006/11/keep-him-in-your-thoughts.html

MrWest
11-05-06, 01:16 AM
Scott,

I am so sorry to hear about your recent losses. We buried my father less than a month ago and it was truly one of the worst things I have ever had to do; I can only imaging the grief your family must be going through to have so many losses in such a short time.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Chad
11-05-06, 05:19 PM
Praying for you and your family, Scott.

-C

BigDaddy
11-05-06, 10:15 PM
My thoughts go out to you, Scott. When I was younger, I lost my grandfather, father, and mother in a six month period. It's sometimes hard to even fathom that much tragedy coming so quickly together. Hopefully your family will pull together and be even stronger after all this is done.

There is no magic finish line where the pain will subside. It just lessens very slightly day by day. For me, it's been a lot of years now, so I'm left with only positive memories. That didn't happen overnight though.

jayshort
11-05-06, 11:57 PM
My family and I will be definitely praying for you and yours. Take care, man.

Phenomenal
11-06-06, 03:23 AM
Update Central: My sister in law, Becky passed away at 2:24 pm pacific time today. It was pretty easy after the machines were turned off. I stayed in the room with my wife, her mom, dad, aunt and three different pastors from our respective churches. I havent watched anyone take their last breath since my mom passed away almost 14 years ago. It's pretty surreal. Although, in our faith.. we believe she left us a few days ago. The part the disturbs me most is that my son won't have his Aunt Deck-dee anymore. So, my tears today weren't so much for myself as they were for him.

I want to personally thank all of you for your prayers and thoughts. Sometimes you wonder that through all this game that we play if anyone is really listening or caring. And you all proved to me this week that you were in my (and my families) corner.

If you havent figured out by now... I am a religious man. I am a deacon in my church, a youth leader and I get to make a lot of big boy decisions on behalf of a congregation of around 3,100 members. But, I have yet to understand why someone at the age of 25 who has never smoked, drank or even had sex could be taken away so quickly. Compared to someone like me at the age of 37...who tried pot, loved Crown Royal for a long time and had at least one one night stand is still here. Then I realized that it only took her 25 years to get it all done right and checked off her list... that she ran the race and won. While someone like me still needs to walk up to the finish line and run the race over and over again until he figures out that it's not all about himself.

Anyway, May the Good Lord Bless You. Whether you believe in Him or not. I'm still asking for blessings on all of you. And that this evil and cruel world doesn't overtake you when you feel like it's closing in around you. I hope that I can be there for you guys like you have been thee for me in these last few days. Specifically to Tom Holzerman, thank you for your kind words in your blog. It meant a lot to me. Next time that I show up on there..I hope that it's with Frankie winning Wrestler of the Month or the TEAM Super Duper Championship! Seriously, Thank You all.

Becky's Memorial Service will be on Saturday, November 11th at 4:30pm. It's not a funeral... It's a Celebration of Life service. The family will have a private service for her after she is cremated in the next day or so.

Phenomenal
11-12-06, 04:43 AM
Welp, the party is over. You wouldn't believe the people that showed up for Becky's Celebration of Life. My church normally holds 1000 in the sancturary. There was easily 500 people there tonight. For someone who was only 25. She touched the lives of so many people. My sister in law was awesome. What you saw on the outside was exactly what was inside of her. It was easy to love her. She had a fantastic sense of humor and loved her family and friends and her life with such extreme passion. My heart is hurting. But, I know for a fact that I will see her again one day soon. Now it's time to go forward. My wife and family will need strength. I'll supply it.

As for me... I thought I would be away from E-Fedding for a lengthy amount of time. But, I see that nothing much has gone on since Frankie went on hiatus. So, as of Monday November 13. Frankie Scott is back and ready to go. I don't need any major time away. I really need to write and keep my mind off of all my problems. So, let's get this party started!!

First on Frankie's list... A little curtain jerking with Lindsay Troy. Oh yeah!!

Second... Helping Wong Pei secure an EPW deal. :)

Linguistic
11-12-06, 02:20 PM
Damn you Frankie... damn you Frankie and all your curtain jerking! How is Sarge ever going to get a tag team with Wong Pei if your the one pulling all the strings to secure him a wrestling contract here in EPW?

I probably shouldn't be joking about that, because Dave has already threatened to put Sarge in a Princess Jasmine outift... He's just looking for a reason to make a fool out of the ol' Sarge!

Welcome back, man!

Hell_Fighter
11-13-06, 02:51 PM
Welp, the party is over. You wouldn't believe the people that showed up for Becky's Celebration of Life. My church normally holds 1000 in the sancturary. There was easily 500 people there tonight. For someone who was only 25. She touched the lives of so many people. My sister in law was awesome. What you saw on the outside was exactly what was inside of her. It was easy to love her. She had a fantastic sense of humor and loved her family and friends and her life with such extreme passion. My heart is hurting. But, I know for a fact that I will see her again one day soon. Now it's time to go forward. My wife and family will need strength. I'll supply it.

As for me... I thought I would be away from E-Fedding for a lengthy amount of time. But, I see that nothing much has gone on since Frankie went on hiatus. So, as of Monday November 13. Frankie Scott is back and ready to go. I don't need any major time away. I really need to write and keep my mind off of all my problems. So, let's get this party started!!

First on Frankie's list... A little curtain jerking with Lindsay Troy. Oh yeah!!

Second... Helping Wong Pei secure an EPW deal. :)

Grad everything went well for you. It sounds a little like you got some measure of peace and some closure with your sister-in-law's funeral.

But definately glad to hear that you won't be gone for son long so on that note man...

Welcome back.

I hope that maybe we might beable to get a patrick/scotty feud going at last.

Granted it means that you'll have to settle for Nakita verses Frankie Scott since I don't have any other character currenly active in Fwrestling.com right now, but hey I'll take what I can get. As long as I finally get to work with you man. Cool. I hope your up to it man.

PM me if you have any ideas/suggestions/comments/etc.

Hey the way I see it if, if you can curtain jerk with Lindsey Troy, then surely you can do something with Nakita Dahaka.;) :D :) :p