PDA

View Full Version : Interested?

Phenomenal
10-21-06, 04:25 PM
Did anyone download the free offer of Poser 5 from Content Paradise when it was available?

Well, I did. And it is sweet. Although I don't know how to use it at all right now.

I have always wanted to find a way to contribute to EPW. Because I love this fed, this hobby and enjoy conversing with you guys when I am able.

So, knowing that I am nowhere near being a half decent match writer (and it shows) or not knowing anything about HTML or websites... I can't offer any kind of good service. And I'm all about servanthood.

With that said, once I figure out Poser 5 and after I can make Frankie to my liking. I offer my services to Dave and anyone in EPW, pictures of their EPW wrestlers FREE of charge.

I finally found a way I can contribute back to you guys who have helped me make a decent comeback to the rasslin' business. ;) So, are you interested?

Except for Lindz..Who continues to rebuff the curtain jerking prowess (sp?) of the Phenomenal One. :p

Peace, Love and All that Jazz,
Scott

Linguistic
10-21-06, 05:56 PM
Scott, Lindz just needs to be thankful that jerking the curtain is all you are doing in regards to her... and jerking nothing more than that.Unless, of course, this is a new hip term that this hip hop aficionado is not aware of... in that case what you do in the privacy of your own home is none of my business. Jerk your curtain all you want. :)

QueenOfTheRing
10-21-06, 09:16 PM
Scott, Lindz just needs to be thankful that jerking the curtain is all you are doing in regards to her

Yeah, someone needs to keep the crowd mildly entertained by operating the T-shirt gun before the real stars come out. It's a good thing Ryan's paying Frankie extra to do that. ;)

Phenomenal
10-21-06, 10:30 PM
Yeah, someone needs to keep the crowd mildly entertained by operating the T-shirt gun before the real stars come out. It's a good thing Ryan's paying Frankie extra to do that. ;)

HEY! At least Frankie can get those bad boys up to the rugrats in the nosebleed seats.
He went to school for that. Kinda like McDonalds and their Burger University...or was that Burger King?

Bah. Who cares. It's that kind of talent that keeps Troy interested. ;)
Just wait...I give it another month or two and Troy will want to find out what other kind of guns that Frankie has in his possession. :p