PDA

View Full Version : Pulling a Merritt :p (delay related)

TH
10-19-06, 07:56 PM
There's a distinct chance that the semifinal Epicenter writeups won't be up until next weekend, ie, Oct. 28th and 29th. I'm probably going to be out of commission from tomorrow at the end of the day until Sunday night. Taking the woman out for her birthday and then her family's treating for us to stay in beautiful Lancaster Co., PA, home of Amish people and Amish Roadkill :p

Then next week, I'll be away on work detail in South Jersey. It's probably going to be far enough away from my humble abode for me to have to stay down there in a hotel during the week. I'll have my work laptop, and hopefully, the hotel I'm staying at will have reliable Internet access. If it does, then we'll have results sometime during the week next week. If not, then Friday, Oct. 27th at the very earliest (and Friday results in that case will only be in the event of a miracle that I'm not dead tired of exhaustion from a week of work away from home and a 2+ hour drive home).

So there you go. I apologize in advance for any delays and inconveniences, but I gotsta do what I gotsta do.

Jason Payne
10-19-06, 09:40 PM
-high pitched whiny voice-

BUT! BUT! WE WANT THE RESULTS NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO W!!!!!!!!!!

TheOriginalSE
10-19-06, 09:49 PM
One Merritt is enough, thank you very much.

TH
10-19-06, 10:22 PM
No whining or there'll be no dessert for you, Jason! :p

And Sean... at least I haven't killed any midgets :eek:

Chad
10-19-06, 11:10 PM
Better watch it or I may not stop at midgets!

Jason Payne
10-20-06, 12:21 AM
No whining or there'll be no dessert for you, Jason! :p

-stomps off to the corner-

You're such a dick Tom...I don't wanna play with you no more! :p

Phenomenal
10-20-06, 02:54 AM
That's ok Tom... I'll play with you! (wink, wink)

(Scott reaches into his pants and pulls out his... deck of UNO cards!)

Who's UP for a game? :p

** What else did you think I as going to pull out of my pants? Get yer minds outta the gutter! Ya sick psychos! **

jediPREZ
10-20-06, 12:13 PM
I'm guessing this impacts your NFW match as well. ;)