PDA

View Full Version : [1. MBE vs. 6. NFW] IrishRed and WhiteNoise vs. WildStar and Lone Wolf

TH
10-10-06, 12:08 AM
One fall to a finish, no time limit.

Deadline for RP is Wednesday, October 18th at 11:59:59 PM.

irishred
10-16-06, 11:32 AM
Irishred sitting first class in a jet. An open briefcase sits next to him. He is shuffling through papers as he talks.

So here I am jumping time zones wrestling all over the world, busy as ever. Japan, a boat in the middle of the Black sea, the good old USA it doesn't matter where I am booked you can be rest assured that Irishred is going to show up and bring a fight.

A1E, MBE, EPW, UCW and Team. All call on me weekly for matches. Each promotion asks me to show up and give them my best every time I step into the ring. I am honored to do so. It wears on me at times. I miss my home and my wife. But I choose this life. I choose to do this. I am a warrior...what else would I do?

That brings me to my match this week in TEAM. I am teamed with one of the few men that can match my capacity for violence in Whitenoise against a couple of kids who deem themselves the next coming of immaturity. Not many men in this world I would rather have watching my back in a fight. He isn't much for words; but the son of a ***** can throw down with the absolute best of them. We've had success as a Tag Team in the past. We've stood on opposite sides of the ring too. There has been some ugliness between us, there has been bad blood between us. But...and this is the big thing...Whitenoise is a professional. So long as he is paid he will do the right thing.

Together we will be representing the federation that made both of us once again, MBE. I have been called the heart and soul of MBE. I have been called the keeper of the flame. I have been called the embodiment of the MBE spirit. I don't know that I deserve all of that praise. I don't know that I even am half of that. But...I will do whatever it takes to represent MBE as the greatest federation in wrestling today. I am honored to be one of the elite few that were chosen to represent MBE in this tournament.

I'm not the most technical wrestler in this tournament. I'm not the most decorated. I'm not even close to the most recognizable name. I know all this. I also know what I am. I am the son of a ***** that will never quit. I'm the man that will go to any limits to win a fight. I'm the man with no quit. I'm the man that will do whatever it takes in that ring to win a match.

That's what makes me dangerous. That's what makes me a winner. It's that attitude that has driven MBE to the number one seeding in this tournament. I don't care who I have across the ring from me. I don't care what you claim. I don't care what you have accomplished. You've never met a motherf*cker like me.

I'm not going to tell you what I'll do to you. I'm not going to tell you all about the beast that I am going to unleash on you every time I reach over the ropes and make a tag. I'm not going to bore you with my pedigree. I'm not going to threaten or cajole you.

I'm just going to state one simple fact. MBE will be victorious in this match because of who and what we are. It doesn't matter what gimmick you infringe upon. It doesn't matter the skills you have. It doesn't matter what federation you represent. It doesn't matter the years you have as tag team partners.

You, together or individually will never have the one thing that matters more then anything else in this business...

...a win over an MBE team.

Irishred goes back to his papers as a stewardess brings him a bottled water.