PDA

View Full Version : Hey

CJ Carnage
08-19-06, 12:42 AM
I just sent in my application and I hope it is accepted. Im not quite sure where to find the rules on your site.. trying to figure out if I can post a rp on the Airtime Board or not yet. Anyway, if my application is accepted, It is going to be great rping with all of you :)

CJ

DBrunkGXW
08-21-06, 07:46 AM
I did look over your application briefly, but not in depth yet. It looks fine though, so go ahead and start to roleplay if you wish.

I've been away from the PC all weekend, so I have some catching up to do.

- Dave, EPW Owner

QueenOfTheRing
08-21-06, 12:09 PM
Welcome to the fed, CJ.

You should be made aware that all newcomers to Empire Pro are required to give me, the EPW World Champion, a sacrifice of rum. If you really want to get in my good graces, you'll make it Malibu. Failure to comply with this simple task will result in the following:

*jobbing to Frankie Scott and Cameron Cruise, match stip to be determined by James Irish.
*cleaning out Slambo the Clown's cage, as well as all bathing and feeding procedures to be determined by the Highland Park Social Club.
*ritual hazing by the Sargeant.
*cleaning Kin Hiroshi's dirty muffin tins, using only toothpicks to scrape the caked-on batter off.
*being Stephen Thomas's manservent/maid/slave/apartment officer for an indeterminate amount of time.

I suggest you weigh your options carefully. Rumor has it that Steve lets his dirty laundry pile up for WEEKS! :eek:

CJ Carnage
08-21-06, 03:21 PM
lol.. Malibu you said it was?

Gonna have to wait until after My first match.. I'm poor ^.^