PDA

View Full Version : Repost: My apologies

DizzaHizza
08-14-06, 02:17 PM
Sorry I wasn't around more this weekend to keep up with the RPs, but here's some lessons I learned:

1) When drinking alone at home, trying to relax after a stressful work week, NEVER, under any circumstances, go to the beach with friends AFTER you're already so drunk you're peeing every 5 minutes.

2) Jack In The Box managers do not appreciate drunk people walking through the drive through (even though we SHOULDN'T be driving, and the seating area is closed).

3) Police officers do not appreciate drunk people harassing Jack In The Box managers.

4) Drunk-tanks smell even worse in beach towns because of the vomit, urine, and sea water aromas mixing.

6) DO NOT attempt to drink AFTER lessons 1-5 have been learned the previous night.

7) If you do drink, make sure not to black-out, walk down a freeway (against traffic) and fall asleep in a grade school playground.

8) Police officers do not appreciate drunk people who sleep on plastic slides.

Look for the website to be updated sometime this week (was planning to this weekend, but that damn bottle wouldn't stay out of my hand).

JIrish780
08-14-06, 09:46 PM
Uh... this may be an obvious, dumb question, but what happened to lesson #5?

Linguistic
08-14-06, 10:10 PM
Lesson number five has been deemed TOO HOT for FW.

- Your friendly neighborhood Sarge -

JIrish780
08-14-06, 10:43 PM
Either that, or...

Lesson 9) Be more careful with your numbering :D

DizzaHizza
08-15-06, 01:33 PM
Actually, #5 had to do with hitchiking home after being locked in a drunk-tank over night in a town 45 minutes away...