PDA

View Full Version : Aggression Feedback Thread

thegr817deuce
08-05-06, 06:48 PM
What a bunch of slackers you have here, Dave. Since no one else has started this, The Sensational One will.

Very solid show. It was almost an eerie feel to see so much wrestling on a show after I've finally tuned back into RAW. All the matches were very solid, very nice main event.

There wasn't a lot of storytelling to this, but what can you expect on the first show out of the PPV? However, the storytelling that did take place was phenomenal.

Both Irishred segments were great. I'll admit, Dave, you had me worried that you forgot about our segment, but again, you pulled through in the clutch and had a great ending to the show. Great work to Shane too. The seg he wrote had me rolling at points.

And of course, the Queen of the Ring and The Epitome steal the show again as far as segments go. These two are just RIDICULOUS when it comes to painting a picture. They really go the extra mile and really make me get into and care about what I'm reading. The subtleties of the opening seg was amazing, and the Troy/Troy-Windham confrontation was classic. And an even better utilization in the showing of Melton in this one.

Great work to all. Hope you enjoyed the show as much as I did. I can't wait to see what we're booking for next week.

-Shane

Phenomenal
08-06-06, 02:32 AM
<snickers> You said Phenomenal. bwhahahahahahaaaaaaaa

oh well... I thought it was funny. :p

Linguistic
08-06-06, 01:39 PM
But... he used phenomenal in the TRUE sense of the word...

:cool:

BigDaddy
08-06-06, 02:27 PM
Good card. I'm intrigued about where the hot angles (Red/Ryan, Troy/Windham, etc.) are going. Very cool to see the card cranked out so quickly too. Almost caught me off guard with regard to getting the HPSC segment in on time.

TH
08-08-06, 07:20 AM
There were quite a few formatting issues. "&#226;€™" was in the place of all the apostrophes. I think it's time we all start writing our stuff in Notedpad and not in Word ;) Plus, there was a spoiler for the TV title match in the beginning of the Irish/XXX match.

As for the show itself, I was a bit underwhelmed. I think a lot of that had to do with the funky formatting, but I felt myself wanting more with some of the matches. I thought the Troy-Troy angle was really good, and it's good to see triad rules back in e-fedding though. The IrishRed stuff is getting really good too.

DBrunkGXW
08-08-06, 07:47 AM
Leaving you wanting more with the matches was on purpose. :) It was also asked for, in that most of the fed wanted shorter matches that led to big matches on PPV that were more special.

Basically, I believe the days of EPW TV shows being epics might be a thing of the past - although that's because that's what my handlers want, and because it helps keep the pace moving. Still, the stories were told I believe.

The formatting got on my nerves, and will be addressed. But, it was also the first week of a new webmaster and a new writing team - so I believe that will be ironed out.

- Dave

TH
08-08-06, 07:49 AM
It wasn't that the matches were too short, I just thought they were missing something. It wasn't all the matches though.

I still think it was mostly the formatting.