PDA

View Full Version : The EPW TEAM

DBrunkGXW
08-03-06, 03:59 PM
Everyone I'm sure has heard of Tom Holzerman's TEAM event coming up. The Dupree Cup will be decided by teams of wrestlers from various feds in our general scope of things.

What I'd like to do to determine the EPW entry is have the handlers "choose" a team so to speak, to represent the fed.

First things first, let's get some nominations for who you'd like to represent us in this event. Nominate as many as you like, nominate yourself if you like - and what I'll do is take the nominations and put up a poll to decide the final group.

Let's get it underway.

- Dave

TH
08-03-06, 04:27 PM
You're the man, Dave :)

Anyway, I'm not nominating anyone because that would be a conflict of interest, but I think there's a certain Dragon who's been in and won a TEAM Event before who should represent EPW ;)

EpyonMarx
08-03-06, 06:11 PM
I reckon the following would all be good on a team:

Cameron Cruise
Adam Benjamin
Joey Melton
"Phenomenal" Frankie Scott
The Sergeant (if he's going to be around for it)
"Triple X" Sean Stevens
Kin Hiroshi

As for "The Dragon", I want a couple of days to think about that one, lol.

QueenOfTheRing
08-03-06, 06:48 PM
Melton
Brown
Hiroshi
Stevens
Cruise
Benjamin

I'd also say De La Rossi but GG's going to have his hands full with the Gold Rush.

TSiegel
08-03-06, 08:33 PM
I echo Linz's nominations.

Melton
Brown
Hiroshi
Stevens
Cruise
Benjamin

irishred
08-03-06, 08:37 PM
Dan Ryan
Joey Melton
XXX
The Sarge

QueenOfTheRing
08-03-06, 11:17 PM
I don't know if Ryan could represent the fed if he's the "owner character." Tom?

irishred
08-03-06, 11:25 PM
I would think he would have a vested interest.

QueenOfTheRing
08-03-06, 11:35 PM
That's not the point, though. It should be clarified if eligible participants means anyone within the fed (including owner characters like Ryan) or only those who compete for the fed (Melton, IrishRed, etc). It's not a big deal but other feds might have the same question too, y'know?

Personally, if Brunk wants to do it I say let him in. But Tom may only want active, competing characters in the represented feds. I dunno, which is why I asked.

JABolich
08-04-06, 12:03 AM
Troy, Melton, Cruise, Brown, Evers.

Phenomenal
08-04-06, 04:14 AM
Thanks Karl...for the nomination. If anyone's worried about my "showing up" to the event to roleplay. I promise I will be there to back the team up.

I had a small problem with inhaling bleach fumes and my wife calling 911, but I'm ok now and I have made a committment to do my best for EPW.

Here is my list for wrestler nominations...

Dan Ryan (if eligible)
'Phenomenal' Frankie Scott
Karl Brown
Joey Melton
Ken Hiroshi
The Sergeant
Steven Shane
Lindsay Troy

TH
08-04-06, 07:13 AM
If Dan Ryan so chose to represent EPW, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Linguistic
08-04-06, 10:36 PM
I'd say:

Karl Brown
Mike Evers
Joey Melton
Frankie Scott

PS. Sarge should be around for the whole thing. My army medical board starts on August 10. I should be here for a couple of months after that, at least.